XBMC dosent start anymore
hi i just tryd xbmc got i to start ones then i did a stupid thing tryd to change skin then every thing got black and frezzed so i powerd of my xbox and powerd it up again when i then tryd to load xbmc it didnt work it just frezzed so i deleted it and reuploaded it to my xbox but still same problem when i try to start it xbox frezzes pls som 1 help me =)
delete the system.bin file in
the face008 subdirectory on e:\tdata

frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
(frodo @ oct. 02 2003,06:23 Wrote:delete the system.bin file in
the face008 subdirectory on e:\tdata
same problem but i caused it by trying to switch resolution to pal 16:9 (i think).

deleted xbmc from xbox hd, ftp'd a fresh copy, deleted the files in face008 in both udata and tdata and restarted but broblem is still there. just a black screen and xbox freezes.

and for the record: what a superb job you guys have done i'm sooo impressed that this kind of stuff can come out of a couple of peoples freetime work. and i for one think the skin is great... i mean 720x576 16:9 tv will always look a bit crappier as the pixels are streched wether you want it or not. Image
i made some experiment.. but i have the same error only when i put 19:9 screen... Huh
the solution frodo mentioned worked for me.

.. and i had to remove the cvs folder under skins ;-)
confirmed, it works for me too.
windragz
it difficult to break 2048 bit as try to find a sock at morning, it's just matter of time.
when you go to the dashboard setting of your box there is a section with gamesaves there is a save for the xbmc when you delete this than the program wil work again.

soory my english is very bad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC dosent start anymore0