TV Show Episodes Not Appearing But Appears In File Browser
(2017-04-06, 05:21)blossom24 Wrote: Funny, it wouldn't come up in my search. I must have misspelt it.

I tried it and named it as follows...

The Halcyon S01E01.ext
The Halcyon S01E02.ext
The Halcyon S01E03.ext
etc...

All eight episodes of the show scraped first time ok. Is this how you named it?

Also I just wrote a brief guide to the TVDB to help another person. The link is below. Have a read and it might help you.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2559630 Post #9 & #11

I have the file names like this: The.Halcyon.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-ORGANiC[eztv]

Turns out I had the FOLDER named incorrectly! I'm such an idiot!

With the folder named correctly, and the file names untouched, it all works perfectly now!

I'd just like to take a moment and personally thank you for providing me with such great help. You responded immediately, and were patient. I can't thank you enough - it is so hard to get good help.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
You are welcome.
Guys I'm sorry but I'm having difficulties with my TV series information.

This is how I created the folders...root\sdcard\TV Shows\ Better Call Saul\Season 3
and the file name is "Better Call Saul_S03E07.mkv"

Could you please tell me what I'm missing here?
Hello decalingo,

Could you clarify the following...

1. root\sdcard\TV Shows\ Better Call Saul\Season 3 In Kodi, which directory have you set as your source
2. \ Better Call Saul\ There is a space between the first backslash and the letter B. Is that how it actually is in your directory name
3. Are you using the default scraper TheTVDB? I am using The TVDB.

I tried the following...
E:\TV Shows\Better Call Saul\Better Call Saul S03E07.mkv and it scraped ok.

I also tried,,,,
E:\TV Shows\Better Call Saul\Better Call Saul_S03E07.mkv and it scraped ok.

Can you see any differences to what I have done?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Episodes Not Appearing But Appears In File Browser0