trying to compile xbmc and says a few missing repo's.
bare with me, i have just started using ubuntu but have spent around 14 hours in a few days already, am used to sudo command, have added and customized all the extra accelerated desktop effects, which are all mindblowing btw, and added the extra repos to my sources.ini file, and using the wiki compile instructions to build, in the process, it stopped saying a few dependencies are needed, so trying to manually add them myself with the ones mentioned, it says either not available or something like that. is it possibly i am still missing to add some more to my sources file? i can post which ones when i get home from work later. just posting this with my phone right now. thanks for any help. i an loving the advantages of ubuntu already so far. got it looking alot like my xp setup already with extra tools. i learn pretty quick too. which helps alot.
Are you sure you've installed all of the packages listed in README.linux? If you can't find the package listed, you may have accidentally removed a source from your sources.list file.
Yeah, i'll have have to double check that part. I suppose it's possible. I almost bought a thick Guide to Ubuntu before leaving work today, but i'm not doing bad already on my own within a few days of usage, thanks to Google. Got every answer i've needed so far, BUT this one. LOL. I'll double check that, thanks.
Ok, messed with some more things, and got it ALL working. So nice, thanks. Getting a lot more familiar with Ubungu and doing things more and more each hour/day. I'm really liking it, and being able to have a much better version of XBMC closer to xbox version too then the pc version, which i already use and like a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trying to compile xbmc and says a few missing repo's.0