v17 Overnight crash while idle, backtrace included
Maybe I have a similar problem. My Raspi2 uses pvr.vdr.vnsi to connect to an external PC with vdr/vnsi. Over night it will either restart or sometimes only the gui freezes (raspi is then still accessible via ssh). The crash can be avoided if I don't stop the tv streaming over night or if I select another item in the main window (i.e. music instead of tv).

Raspi2: LibreELEC Milhouse #0518 (problem also occures with stock LE 8.0.1), no addons beside vdr/vnsi
PC: openSUSE tumbleweed / vdr 2.3.4 / vnsiserver 1.5.2 / 2 x DVB-S tuner

Sorry for not providing any logs but I ave no access at the moment. Perhaps this even so helps finding the source of the problem.
Maybe - maybe not ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Well, a month later Smile

I used stock Estuary for the last month and not one crash. Switched back to Titan a couple of nights ago, 3 crashes already. Think that narrows it down. Didn't try the disabling tvheadend plugin or anything, this change was just the skin.

I know that skins aren't supposed to be able to crash Kodi as they're just some XML, but, well. Titan is maybe a bit special with its skin helper etc. Anyway I'll put this to bed as it's clearly not a Kodi core issue, thanks for the replies anyway Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Overnight crash while idle, backtrace included0