Poster Widget too low
I have an easy one I believe. I attempted to find the code to adjust it but have had no luck so far.

I use the 2 rows of three tile setup for the home menu and the top are is filled in with poster views of widgets such as weather and latest additions etc. The latest update seems to have bumped the posters down a little and they overlap the top row of tiles by a little. If you could adjust this or point me to the xml file that sets the location of the poster widgets in this view I'd be very thankful.

I've used this skin on my Raspberry Pi 3 since pretty much the first day I discovered it. The tile layout is great for a Pi with a remote setup. Everything is so easy to navigate with a remote and easy to read from the couch. My son was using it comfortably since he was 8. Titan made the setup so accessible to my wife that we actually cut our DirecTV last summer and I built a OTA DVR and we haven't missed anything.
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC
Has anyone discovered which file had the location settings for the poster widgets on the home screen so I can adjust them? Amazingly I still haven't located it.

EDIT

I think I figured it out.

IncludesHomeWidget.xml starting at lines 254 ish I changed all the heights from 380 and 370 to 350. Haven't figured out if it holds the aspect ratio or not to see if I need to adjust the widths but it looks fine for now.
unRaid v6 pro:
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
I may do this myself as i had made backgrounds with logos at the bottom and now the widgets overlap them.
There simply is not enough room to show both the 2 rows of large tiles and the big poster widget.
May I suggest you to switch to the small posters instead ? That will look much better.

If you really want to use the large posters, the only thing I can think of is to hide the header bar when the widget is visible
(2017-03-27, 23:44)marcelveldt Wrote: There simply is not enough room to show both the 2 rows of large tiles and the big poster widget.
May I suggest you to switch to the small posters instead ? That will look much better.

If you really want to use the large posters, the only thing I can think of is to hide the header bar when the widget is visible

I tried that for awhile but they were just too small from my couch. I reduced the size of the large posters a small amount it it was enough to eliminate the overlap.
unRaid v6 pro:
2GB RAM
--
HTPC Win7:
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
I've made a small enhancement so it will fit better. Available in next skin update
(2017-03-28, 19:20)marcelveldt Wrote: I've made a small enhancement so it will fit better. Available in next skin update

That's great. Thanks for your time.

Again, my family loves your creation.
unRaid v6 pro:
2GB RAM
--
HTPC Win7:
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster Widget too low0