Android Using Kore to Access DVD Menu Items?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but, here goes......

I have someone who has installed Kodi on a Windows PC, which is acting as a media server, and have installed Kore on my Android phone to access/control it.

Quite a few of the files I want to play are .iso rips from DVDs and I am having trouble with the DVD menu and selecting items, such as "Track Selection", "Play Main", etc.
  • Should I be able to use Kore to do this?
  • Does Kodi deal with DVD menus OK normally?
Thanks!
(2021-10-27, 15:56)MysteryMan99 Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but, here goes......

I have someone who has installed Kodi on a Windows PC, which is acting as a media server, and have installed Kore on my Android phone to access/control it.

Quite a few of the files I want to play are .iso rips from DVDs and I am having trouble with the DVD menu and selecting items, such as "Track Selection", "Play Main", etc.
Thanks!
Hi,

can't help with Kore.

I have Microsoft Server 2019 connected to network and use Kodi on Win 10 devices.

I currently use Kodi for a couple of hundred DVD's, with a folder for each title and Audio_TS, Video_TS sub-folders.

Its an easy task to mount the ISO and copy the Video-TS and Audio_TS folders

I use Amber skin

and you just click or select as you would on a DVD player
(2021-10-27, 16:53)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-10-27, 15:56)MysteryMan99 Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but, here goes......

Thanks!
Hi,

can't help with Kore.

I have Microsoft Server 2019 connected to network and use Kodi on Win 10 devices.

I currently use Kodi for a couple of hundred DVD's, with a folder for each title and Audio_TS, Video_TS sub-folders

I use Amber skin

Thanks. A bit different to what I have as most are .iso files but should behave the same (I think!)

What do you use to select items on the menu.....a bluetooth mouse or something else?
(2021-10-27, 17:00)MysteryMan99 Wrote:
(2021-10-27, 16:53)fsurfer Wrote:

Thanks!
Hi,

can't help with Kore.

I currently use Kodi for a couple of hundred DVD's, with a folder for each title and Audio_TS, Video_TS sub-folders

I use Amber skin

Thanks. A bit different to what I have as most are .iso files but should behave the same (I think!)

What do you use to select items on the menu.....a bluetooth mouse or something else?

Just edited first reply re: mounting iso and copying video_ts and audio_ts folders.

I cast and use projector remote, use chorus2 and use touch screen remote, use a mouse (wired or BT) or an all in one IR like this

See wiki Naming video files/Movies
(2021-10-27, 17:07)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-10-27, 17:00)MysteryMan99 Wrote:
(2021-10-27, 16:53)fsurfer Wrote: Hi,

can't help with Kore.

I use Amber skin

Just edited first reply re: mounting iso and copying video_ts and audio_ts folders.

I cast and use projector remote, use chorus2 and use touch screen remote, use a mouse (wired or BT) or an all in one IR like this
Sorry to be thick, but, can you expand on "I cast and use projector remote, use chorus2 and use touch screen remote, use a mouse or an all in one like this" in simpleton language, please?!  Tongue

In particular, what the various things are you refer to......features in Kodi, bits of hardware, etc?
Cast - Windows 10 feature
Projector - smart device to display 120" image
Chorus2 - a Kodi feature
Touch screen remote - using Chorus2 on a Microsoft Surface RT or you can use any Browser on an Android device
(2021-10-27, 17:24)fsurfer Wrote: Cast - Windows 10 feature
Projector - smart device to display 120" image
Chorus2 - a Kodi feature
Touch screen remote - using Chorus2 on a Microsoft Surface RT or you can use any Browser on an Android device

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Kore to Access DVD Menu Items?0