[Krypton/Leia/Jarvis] : ICONMIX

watch gallery

repository is HERE

Please install ICONMIXTOOLS inside this repository before skin to get all extra functions..

Work with Jarvis and Krypton ....

enjoy Wink
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
Bonjour monsieur Smile
I'm quite new to Kodi so this question may seem a little noob, but I can't get the repository to work.
I went to File manager, added https://github.com/iconmix/repository
It was accepted.
If I go to Add-Ons and then Install from repository, I don't see IconMix that I just added. If I go to Install from zip file, I can see it, but it's empty.
What am I doing wrong?
Merci!
My guess would be to download https://github.com/iconmix/repository/bl...conmix.zip and add it as a zip addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-23, 02:32)nickr Wrote: My guess would be to download https://github.com/iconmix/repository/bl...conmix.zip and add it as a zip addon.

Yes that's right.....thank you
Heart 
wooooow outstanding skin and actor info in one click smaaaaaaaart .pls fix the views i cant change it but i see screenshots very wall work Blush
(2017-03-23, 17:25)maher Wrote: wooooow outstanding skin and actor info in one click smaaaaaaaart .pls fix the views i cant change it but i see screenshots very wall work Blush

be more specific ......
"fix the views" Huh what ? don't understand
i can't change view i choose it from view menu but nothing change in all skin
(2017-03-23, 21:53)maher Wrote: i can't change view i choose it from view menu but nothing change in all skin

what version ? 1.0.1 ? krypton ? Jarvis ?
Did you have skin.helper.service addon installed too ?
1.0.1 krypton skin.helper.service already install with last update
sorry but don't understand very well....

You mean, you're in wall view and you can't access to menu to change view ? if this, press 'c' ( context menu)

Or you access to menu and any choice don't change view ?
(2017-03-22, 22:40)telexxingou Wrote: repository is HERE

Please install ICONMIXTOOLS inside this repository before skin to get all extra functions..

I don't see any Iconmixtools in there?
(2017-03-23, 23:58)maher Wrote: 1.0.1 krypton skin.helper.service already install with last update

Today i'll publish a new version without using skinhelper because i get this problem too when i update my skinhelper version....
(2017-03-24, 01:02)Andrewww Wrote:
(2017-03-22, 22:40)telexxingou Wrote: repository is HERE

I don't see any Iconmixtools in there?

After installing repository, you get script.iconmixtools in " install from repository" menu and iconmix repo and program.
Done !!! New version of skin.helper was in cause....
Now it's only my script for select views.

Skinversion 1.0.2
Script IconMixTools 1.0.2 to be imperatively updated before skin please !

Screenshot in french...sorry...

Bonus add :

- Main menu in vertical iconsl :

then :

and for sub-menus :

And you can now access to movieset details and actors by the contextual menu "c", and to change view

Thanks for the reply buddy, I finally got it to work.
It's beautiful!
2 thinks I don't really like:
1) The weather page, didn't find a way to set a background image. With the IconMix background, it's very hard to read the text.
2) Is there a way to have the home page view like the default Kodi Estuary skin? I love that view, left menu and when you go to Movies or TV shows, you have all the categories listed (Recently added, In progress, etc...) That way you have a global look of everything and don't have to scroll through already watched tv shows!
Thanks and good work! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton/Leia/Jarvis] : ICONMIX6