Deprecated Simpsons World

Latest Relase 2019.1.16
Found in My repo and in The Official Kodi Repo

Watch every Simpsons Episode Ever made
*Requires a valid FX subscription which is included with most cable and satellite packages in the US

Features
Screen Ratio - All episodes avaiable in 720 (16x9) and older pre-widescreen seasons are available 4x3 as well.
Commentary - Ability to toggle creator commentary on / off
Random Episode - Easily select the random episode list item from the main menu

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
Nice surprise
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Hey, any subs? I'll donate. Any chance for others, like Fresh Prince, Big Bang, Family Guy and American Dad?

Just realized it requires FX to stream. What's FX? Can this work in UK with VPN? Thanks

Thanks!
(2017-03-23, 04:33)eracknaphobia Wrote: Image

Latest Relase 2017.3.20
Found in My repo and soon in The Official Kodi Repo

Watch every Simpsons Episode Ever made
*Requires a valid FX subscription

Features

Screen Ratio - All episodes avaiable in 720 (16x9) and older pre-widescreen seasons are available 4x3 as well.
Commentary - Ability to toggle creator commentary on / off

Code:
Changelog
- Initial version

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal

Hey, any subs? I'll donate. Any chance for others, like Fresh Prince, Big Bang, Family Guy and American Dad?

Thanks!
I agree with bry, nice surprise. This will keep the young one occupied and probably me lol !
I have FXM in my channel line up - do you know if the two are compatible? https://views.asl.fxnetworks.com/fx/create
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
It may work, not positive but it wouldn't hurt to try.
I have no fanart or icon when hovering the mouse on the addon, but the fanart and icon works when in the addon for all seasons?

I wrote the addon using the Kodi 17 and up structure (http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_structure#K...ton_and_up). Looks like you're using 16? If you copy icon.png and the fanart.jpg to the root of the addon this should fix it for you.
Code:
In Windows
%appdata%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.simpsonsworld\resources\media
To
%appdata%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.simpsonsworld\
I'm using Windows krypton17.1 but I will try your suggestion thanks..when I upgraded to 17.1 I just wrote over 16.1 instead of a virgin install so Maybe that's why it has a different structure?

EDIT: that worked thanks..
Not displaying a code for me when I try to activate. On 17.1.
(2017-04-06, 12:00)desepticon Wrote: Not displaying a code for me when I try to activate. On 17.1.
Is the dialog not popping up? Is the dialog popping up but no code is shown? I need some more info and probably a log file.
I had the same issue with no code popping up using 17.1 and Aeon MQ7 Krypton.
changed back to Confluence and code appeared.
Then back to Aeon MQ7.
(Message to activate pops up in Aeon MQ7 but is static and doesn't scroll across the screen to show code)
Interesting, I'll take a look.

EDIT: Might want to let the skin creator know, as I don't believe I'm doing anything special here.
Works great on Kodi 17.1. I don't even see Simpsons World in your repository with 16.1. I wound up using Downloader and typing in the link to download the zip file. But it wont install, I get some sort of Python error(?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simpsons World0