LIVE CHANNELS STUTTER AUDIO VIDEO LAGS ON KODI 17.1
Sad 
I recently upgraded to Kodi 17.1 on my Amazon Fire Stick from 16.1, everything used to work smoothly but on Kodi 17.1 When ever I play a video whether its from STALKER (LIVE TV) or stream recorded Movies/Shows, the Video is always stutters and Cuts out every 2 seconds as it Skips frames, The audio also LAGS Video by half a millisecond and everytime I have to manually OFFSET the Audio by +.5 ms to match the video. Sometimes After 5-10 Seconds the Video playback becomes smooth and sometimes it never becomes smooth so the video is unwatchable as it keeps skipping frames. Ive noticed that if I pause the streaming videos for 2 second and then play it again 90% of the time video playback becomes smooth but I cant do that on LIVE TV channels Sad, Is there any solution for but the video and audio problems I am having ? Unfortunately my most important addon only works on Kodi 17 otherwise I would downgrade back to kodi 16.1 today Sad Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Is it because of the 1GB RAM on my Fire Stick ? or is there a fix. thanks in advance
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
this may help: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308496
(2017-03-23, 18:52)apun Wrote: if I pause the streaming videos for 2 second and then play it again 90% of the time video playback becomes smooth but I cant do that on LIVE TV channels

Why not? I pause live TV on kodi regularly.
(2017-03-24, 22:47)nickr Wrote: Debug log (wiki)

I will try to upload the log here soon, after I figure out how to save it and export from the fire tv Stick.

(2017-03-24, 23:03)AshG Wrote: this may help:http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308496

Thanks I will try the modified build that is listed on that page to see if it runs better.

(2017-03-25, 00:38)Gobberwart Wrote: Why not? I pause live TV on kodi regularly.

From addons yes I can PAUSE live streams but from STALKER CLIENT (built into Kodi under PVR Addons for private iptv servers), the option to PAUSE streams does not work, I assume I would have to setup FULL PVR to get that function, that is the reason I cannot pause the live streams under TV section that uses Stalker PVR and Private IPTV server.
Same problem here, but on all channels, whether live or on demand. And once that happens, it affects my entire firestick and i have to reboot. I have been so frustrated, i've gone back to Jarvis, but really want to ake advantage of the new features in Krypton. Especially since I can't get 2 of my favorite addons to work correctly with ANY version of iOS on ANY device, so I'm stuck on Jarvis on those as well. Krypton is great on the Mac, Windows and Linux.

Are you having more audio or video issues? My video isn't all that smooth, but the audio cuts in and out every 2 seconds. I have NO idea why. I read somewhere that the it has to do with the api of the firestick 2.0? but i'm only running it in stereo through the tv speakers, so i really and befuddled. Forgive me if this isn't the perfect thread, as i'm a newbie and have spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure this out.
Refer post 2
(2017-05-14, 16:58)radicaldelusion Wrote: Same problem here, but on all channels, whether live or on demand. And once that happens, it affects my entire firestick and i have to reboot. I have been so frustrated, i've gone back to Jarvis, but really want to ake advantage of the new features in Krypton. Especially since I can't get 2 of my favorite addons to work correctly with ANY version of iOS on ANY device, so I'm stuck on Jarvis on those as well. Krypton is great on the Mac, Windows and Linux.

Are you having more audio or video issues? My video isn't all that smooth, but the audio cuts in and out every 2 seconds. I have NO idea why. I read somewhere that the it has to do with the api of the firestick 2.0? but i'm only running it in stereo through the tv speakers, so i really and befuddled. Forgive me if this isn't the perfect thread, as i'm a newbie and have spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure this out.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The solution to all this mess is Avoid cheap Android for anything to do with Kodi Krypton - TV viewing use - all together

Use LibreELEC Kodi Krypton on cheap AMLogic Hardware if you want Kodi Krypton reliability when using all of Kodi features.

This may help, but only for Kodi Jarvis.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316507

I have the same on 17.3...HD BBC news, ITV HD and channel 5 HD...plays like it's in slow motion and sound is skipping. I find by pressing the skip back button the playback clears it but you're then running 5 secs behind.
If someone doesn't post a debug log (wiki) then I'll assume no one actually wants help and close the thread. You are presently wasting electrons.
Answer to a binned post

Sorry...
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-08, 18:05)Gracus Wrote: Answer to a binned post

Sorry...

no problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LIVE CHANNELS STUTTER AUDIO VIDEO LAGS ON KODI 17.10