Bug Timers missing in the guide
I have timers that are visable in the guide but also timers that are not visable in the guide. They are all visable in the timers in Kodi and in the DVBlink player guide.
Why are some timers not visable in the Kodi guide?

Tested in several skins but all the same.

Kodi 17.1 Final.

Kodi log

Thanks.
What happens if you close Kodi and open it again? In other words: what happens if you start the PVR client again?
And what happens if you remove all PVR information and have it imported again?

What tuners and backend do you use?
(2017-03-25, 18:10)Plantje Wrote: What happens if you close Kodi and open it again? In other words: what happens if you start the PVR client again?

Restarting makes no difference. The same issue over and over.

Hdhomerun 4dc tuner
Dvblink tv source and server
> Tested in several skins but all the same.

Have you tested with Estuary? If not, please do and report back. Your screenshots look not like Estuary.
(2017-03-26, 14:29)ksooo Wrote: > Tested in several skins but all the same.

Have you tested with Estuary? If not, please do and report back. Your screenshots look not like Estuary.

Yes I have tested eith Estuary too. Same result.

Original DVBlink recordings

(2017-03-25, 18:28)heula Wrote:
(2017-03-25, 18:10)Plantje Wrote: What happens if you close Kodi and open it again? In other words: what happens if you start the PVR client again?

Restarting makes no difference. The same issue over and over.

Hdhomerun 4dc tuner
Dvblink tv source and server

Ahum... backend was pretty obvious...

I have a similar setup. Also on Ziggo network. Using one HDHomeRun dual tuner and two FloppyDTV tuners.. Is it happening on all channels or just NPO 1 HD? Do you remember if you created the series recording on Kodi or on the DVBLink guide page? I will try to record the same program.
Works for me... Have added a timer from both DVBLink and from Kodi and I see both timers on both interfaces. I have made a screen shot, but I cannot upload it here.
The timer that "works" is a series recording, right? Are the timers not working single recordings?

Which Kodi version and which version of the dvblink addon are you using?
All my timers are series recordings and its not just on the first NPO 1 HD channel. RTL4 had the same issue with a show yestarday. I just used this channel as an example because it had two problems at the same time.

Kodi version krypton 17.1
Dvblogic pvr client 3.4.2

Auto update is on so always the latest version.
I cleared my data in the live tv settings and now all timers are visable in the guide. Seems to be solved. I will see how this goes and how often I need to do this.

Thanks.
Just for your info: I have exactly the same versions.

If I scheduled a new timer from the DVBLogic website I had to shut down and restart Kodi (thus starting the PVR client again) in order to see them in the EPG. Hope this continues to work for you!
I keep having issues with this and need to clean the live tv database more often to have things right. No timers where they should be and double tv shows is what I see to know I need to clean the datbase again. After dong that all looks good again.
And how about using a different front end? However, I was looking for that and didn't find any...

I thought DVBLink player was a player only, but it looks as if it is fully functional software for the back end.

And how painful would a complete clean install of Kodi be?
(2017-04-02, 23:39)Plantje Wrote: And how about using a different front end? However, I was looking for that and didn't find any...

I thought DVBLink player was a player only, but it looks as if it is fully functional software for the back end.

And how painful would a complete clean install of Kodi be?

I mostly use DVBlink Player to set my timers. I just want to see the right things when I take a look at the Kodi guide. For both I use DVBlink.
I recently did a clean install of Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timers missing in the guide0