Skin defunct?
It is a real shame this skin seems to be defunct.

Of all the Kodi skins I've ever tried, this skin seemed to lead itself best to dealing with anime, playlists, and really making my media center usable by my kids and wife. It was as simple and well designed as possible.

New skins look kinda flashy, but they never gave me the smooth feeling as this skin did. It just flowed. Yeah in later years there were a lot of menu issues because it was not up to date with the sizing of buttons on the screen.. but you could work around them.

It is a real shame this one went defunct.

What are people using as alternatives? I'm playing with Transparency now..

-Kanth
I used transparency for a bit, but I think I prefer BOX - once the home menus are uncluttered at least.

I would definitely like to have this skin compatible with Kodi 17. I do have some general programming and html skill, but I'm not sure how big an endeavour it would be to update this skin.

Does anybody have any good tutorials for creating a skin? If it's fairly straightforward, I may be able to get this taken care of. If it's a fairly large undertaking, I won't have time for a few months at least.

If anyone is interested on working on this, the source is here: https://github.com/kib/skin.neon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin defunct?0