LoadLibrary and PluginWrappers
ok i'm still working on my vis plugin wrapper however i can't seem to figure out how i can load and use methods within annother dll. i though i should use something like loadlibrary() however it won't compile if i try to use that method. does anyone know how i should write a wrapper of this sort. basically all i want to do is use the methods in a precompiled dll (the plugin i will be wrapping.) if you guys could give me some example code to illustrate how do this that would be great.
thanks guys
dylan (aka dinomight).
link it's import library. when xbmc loads your dll it'll resolve imports for you.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i'm not exactly sure what you mean (i'm a c++ newbie) could you possibly give me a very simple code example. (remember that i am trying to implicitly use methods in a dll that i don't have the source to) thanks again.
dylan
i think i understand what you mean, however i don't believe that will work i need to instatiate the dll as a new object (because some of the method names are the same as those used in the vis i am writting.
dlls are not objects, you can't instantiate one as such. if you have conflicting names then your program is malformed and will not run.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LoadLibrary and PluginWrappers0