Reorder Left Menu item, Default show Video/NFS mount point
1. Is there any settings I can change to reorder the main menu left item? I nearly turned off all item with only Video and Add-On turned on, but I need to show Video first

2. Or alternatively, is there any way to make the screen show by default the NFS mount point inside Video?

3, Or is it possible to set Favourite as default once Kodi start? This setting is not available in the Settings

Every time I open Kodi, I have to click several times in order to access the item I need

Thank you
Hello, it's not possible to reorder the main menu items with default estuary. You need to look for skin mods. For example "pkscout's estuary mod":

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=303946

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Подтверждаю. Так бывает. Давайте обсудим этот вопрос.
thanks a lot for your help
(2017-03-27, 03:03)enri Wrote: 1. Is there any settings I can change to reorder the main menu left item?

you need to cut and past in home.xml

<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[20343]</label>
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return)</onclick>
<onclick condition="!Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(Videos,sources://video/,return)</onclick>
<property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[6000]</property>
<thumb>icons/sidemenu/tv.png</thumb>
<property name="id">tvshows</property>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowButton)</visible>
</item>
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[19020]</label>
<property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[12000]</property>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(TVChannels)</onclick>
<thumb>icons/sidemenu/livetv.png</thumb>
<property name="id">livetv</property>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVButton)</visible>