v17 change menu focus
Hi there,
I need help on changing the focus of the home menu. By default it's the Videos item that has the focus when Kodi is started. How can I change that so that Movies has the default focus ?
TIA
Would love to know a solution to this as well. Amber is my favorite skin but I hate the fact that it starts on Videos and would prefer to have it start on Movies.
(2018-01-09, 06:49)anonmaster Wrote: Would love to know a solution to this as well. Amber is my favorite skin but I hate the fact that it starts on Videos and would prefer to have it start on Movies.

Me too, anyone ever get this to work?
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
You can do this now:
Quote:If you want the skin to start in a specific menu item, make sure it is the third item on your menu, for horizontal menu, and the sixth item, for veritcal menu
quote from here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2858628

But for what I could noticed in vertical menu is the fourth. It's only the sixth if you enable the Static Vertical Menu option.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
@nanouk76 , @anonmaster , @wcndave, @edjalmo is correct.  Just make sure that the menu option you want to start in is:

1. The third if using horizontal menu
2. The fourth if using vertical menu
3. The sixth if using static vertical menu

Please remember that you can change the order (move up or down) of the menu options in Settings,Amber Settings, Home Layout, Customize Home Menu and Shelves.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
change menu focus0