A Little Code Help - Wall Layout
i want the size of the focused poster to be extra large as shown below, which is easy to do, but how do i make it so the extra large focused poster overlaps the unfocused posters below it, in the the same manner it overlaps the unfocused posters above it? thanks!

See exemple in my code here :

https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...Picker.xml
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-28, 12:18)Guilouz Wrote: See exemple in my code here :

thank you very much for your reply, greatly appreciated...

i played around with your code but couldn't get it to do what i wanted, which is have the focused poster overlap everything it touches...... i'm assuming it's the focusedlayout code i need to play with, at least that's what i messed around with...

here's my current focusedlayout code:

=====================================

<focusedlayout width="310" height="486">
<control type="group">
<depth>DepthContentPopout</depth>
<left>68</left>
<top>10</top>
<animation type="Focus"><effect type="zoom" start="100" end="150" time="200" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="230,200" />
</animation>
<animation type="Unfocus"><effect type="zoom" start="150" end="100" time="200" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="230,200" />
</animation>
<include content="InfoWallMovieLayout">
<param name="focused" value="true" />
</include>
</control>
</focusedlayout>

=====================================

here's your code, which i tried to get to work with my includes_home.xml file....

<focusedlayout height="60" width="90">
<control type="group">
<animation effect="zoom" time="300" tween="sine" easing="inout" start="100" end="164" center="auto">Focus</animation>
<control type="image">
<width>90</width>
<height>60</height>
<texture colordiffuse="ff242424" border="5">colors/white.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>4</posx>
<posy>4</posy>
<width>82</width>
<height>52</height>
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
</control>
</control>
</focusedlayout>
also guilouz, since you clearly know your way around kodi code, how can i get background fanart to fill the screen for the custom widgets i created, the same way it does for built-in widgets such as:

<include content="WidgetListPoster">
<param name="content_path" value="videodb://movies/sets/"/>

the widgets i created (custom rows for the movie main page) work just fine, except that when i focus on a poster it doesn't trigger background wallpaper for the selected poster, the background remains dark, that and the fact that i can't get a poster to overlap the poster below it as mentioned at the start of this thread... here's an example of one of my custom widgets:

home.xml file:

<include content="WidgetListPoster">
<param name="content_path" value="special://skin/playlists/family_movies.xsp"/>
<param name="widget_target" value="videos"/>
<param name="sortby" value="random"/>
<param name="list_id" value="5227"/>
</include>

family_movies.xsp file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Family movies</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="genre" operator="contains">
<value>Family</value>
</rule>
<limit>0</limit>
<!-- <order direction="descending">random</order> -->
</smartplaylist>
(2017-03-28, 12:18)Guilouz Wrote: See exemple in my code here :

can you help me understand how to overlap the posters in the background? can't quite figure it out from the code you linked to.... thanks!
(2017-03-28, 03:03)aeneas1 Wrote: i want the size of the focused poster to be extra large as shown below, which is easy to do, but how do i make it so the extra large focused poster overlaps the unfocused posters below it, in the the same manner it overlaps the unfocused posters above it? thanks!

you have it wrong you will need a fresh copy of View_500_Wall.xml

it is done with zoom

look for
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="110" time="200" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="160,300">Focus</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="100" time="200" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="160,300">UnFocus</animation>

you may need to play around with it to find the right size but some thing like 160 works
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="160" time="200" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="160,300">Focus</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="160" end="100" time="200" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="160,300">UnFocus</animation>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Little Code Help - Wall Layout0