Music Skin Screenshots
Man. I need to look into getting a few songs I listen to setup so I can see the lyrics fly across the TV. One song the guy speaks 14 syllables a second.

Sent from my Pixel
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-04-28, 12:52)bry Wrote: Man. I need to look into getting a few songs I listen to setup so I can see the lyrics fly across the TV. One song the guy speaks 14 syllables a second.

Rofl When the line doesn't last enough (say 1,5 seconds or so) then the whole line it's displayed together instead of with the fancy effects, to keep pace...Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
That's not very fun Sad wow. Took me back to 2009 https://youtu.be/_Rdh8GYm_uU
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Anyway it all depends on the length of the lyrics lines... if the person that prepared the lyrics used long lines then it doesn't matter how quick the singer sings... you will have to try and see...Huh
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-04-28, 09:53)docwra Wrote: Wait...thats awesome...how? Smile

Grab a compatible skin (Aeon MQ7 for example), and then turn on the

1. Lyrics with Visual Effects (Found under Settings\Skin Settings\General Settings).
2. Then, when playing a song, bring up the OSD menu, Then go into settings, and you can change the Music to Layout 4 (I believe Layout 5 and 6 also have this feature). Then exit this menu.

Makes watching Music in Kodi very entertaining (my 70+ parents love it, so does my 11 year old boy).

Credit to Manfeed for such an awesome addition.

PS. Forgot to mention, Step 3
...you should also turn on Slideshow, under the OSD\Settings menu to allow Artists Pictures to cycle in and out while the music is playing.
I just want to reiterate, that videolyrics should absolutely become standard in Kodi (Estuary). Its just so amazing to look at compared to just boring crappy lyrics.... Manfeed absolutely killed it. This addon should ship with stock Kodi. As much I as I don't like bloating Kodi, this one deserves it.
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Skin Screenshots1