remote not working with krypton 17
Hi
I have the amazon fire tv box with the game controller. I previously had the prior version of kodi jarvis. Everything worked perfectly. Currently my game controller works with the amazon box. I installed krypton 17. My controller does not work with it. A message came up we detect a new controller would you like to pair it. If so it gave some directions of where to pair it which I think it said system settings input. It then gives you the choice to click on yes or no. The controller cannot then click on the yes or no or operate anything else on the krypton. It becomes frozen. I tried installing and reinstalling 3 times and the problem is the same. Even though my game controller works with the amazon tv I re paired it just in case that was an issue and that did not rectify the issue. Currently my controller works with amazon tv and cannot work with krypton. What can be done to correct this "bug".
thank you
jeffrey
I am in the same exact situation. Please help
I would say, Kodi is not frozen, it just doesn't react on the buttons you press on the controller because it's not paired/configured yet.

So please use something else to navigate inside Kodi (a smartphone with Yatse, Kore or the official IOS remote ... depending on your smartphone OS or the standard remote which might come with the Fire TV stick) and do the steps which Kodi points you to, to pair/configure the controller.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remote not working with krypton 170