Kodi Leia (v18) - is a version of Titan made for it at all
or is it too soon

im tempting to try it out in the next few days.
got my main 'build' all setup using spmc so thats all good to keep just in case
Too soon. I won't look into Leia until a couple of weeks

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Is there a version or can we mod the XML to allow it to run?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
No there are too many changes, you can't easily change XML, it will break big time.

Just a little more patience please

Forgot to report back here, I've placed a very early beta version of the skin for Leia on my repo

I just wanted to compliment you for another job WELL done. I'm completely amazed how well this is working!!!

Installed Windows nightly version of Kodi v.18 x64 on top of v.17 x32.
Renamed Kodi v.17 folder with Titan 3.7.60 installed to OrigKodi.
Ran v.18 x64.
New Kodi folder installs.
Installed your repo.
Installed Titan Leia v. 3.8.1.
A couple dependencies failed.

Deleted new Kodi folder.
Renamed OrigKodi back to Kodi.
Installed Titan Leia v.3.8.1.
No problems.
Installed skin back up of 3.7.60.
No problems.

Have not spent much time checking everything but so far I can't find any problems with v.18 or your skin. My menu, submenus, custom shortcuts, library views, custom colors, flags, animated artwork, background, etc, etc, etc all carried over without a hitch.
I know I should be doing a clean install but for someone that hasn't...... I'm pretty blown away!
No reason not to start your Titan skin version 3.8.x (Kodi 18 Leia x32 & x64) sub forum imo.

Thank you for the continued support of your skin and the add-ons you maintain. It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Sorry to say, I have a problem with Titan beta 3.8.1. After installing it on the newest Leia version I noticed that it doesn't allow change back to any other skin. Clicking "Use" for other skins does nothing, and loading those with .zip helps neither. I've never had this problem earlier, and I'd be very glad of any help. I have a PC with Win 10 (64-bit).
Just tried switching to estuary and had no problem switching skin.

Selecting Media Info/Cast/ and then selecting an actor throws up a 'see log' error. Switched to Use Extended Video Info Dialog and Kodi crashes.

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 348, in start_info_actions
name=params.get("name"))
File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 155, in open_actor_info
from dialogs.DialogActorInfo import DialogActorInfo
File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogActorInfo.py", line 11, in <module>
from kodi65 import imagetools
File "C:\Users\DAN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
import PIL.Image
ImportError: No module named PIL.Image
-->End of Python script error report<--
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
This Osd error is the main one I see.

Yes the Leia version has some flaws. Been busy lately with being sick, family and work and in the meanwhile some work to my Spotify addon but I'm picking up development slowly again. Expect some updates soon

Is there anyway to transfer my krypton layout to the leia version?
(2017-07-10, 05:56)rvas18 Wrote: Is there anyway to transfer my krypton layout to the leia version?

Make a backup in skin settings. Install v.18. Install v.18 skin. Install backup. Do not uninstall v.17 skin. When you 1st start up, dependencies (old skin) will be disabled. Some features may not work, expected in an alpha release. Waiting on add-ons to be updated, not just the skin. Works pretty good but wouldn't use it as a daily driver yet.

(2017-07-09, 16:42)marcelveldt Wrote: Yes the Leia version has some flaws. Been busy lately with being sick, family and work and in the meanwhile some work to my Spotify addon but I'm picking up development slowly again. Expect some updates soon

I wanted to say thanks Marcel for the time & effort you put into this skin and the various versions for minimal (if any) reward. I for one really appreciate it, Titan improves my overall Kodi experience and I have not used any other skin for a long time.

I hope you are feeling better soon, projects like this should always take second place to health & family :-)

Thanks and Regards
Add-on settings are also broken fyi.

+1 to the above. Feel better buddy.
Really appreciate the excellent support and all your hard work, rest up and don't forget to take a break every now and again!
Founder, Producer at Techspin. Setup: i3-12100 PRO B660-A 8GB DDR4 | Kodi version updated, not sure
| Sony STR-AN1000 7.2 1155W 8K Atmos AVR | Samsung 65" 4K | Optoma HD26 3D + 100" screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Leia (v18) - is a version of Titan made for it at all0