Kodi Leia (v18) - is a version of Titan made for it at all
I understand cast images are accessible by going into the info window for a title. Would you consider 'Cast Images in Library View' specifically 'Movies' included as an option in the core or as a widget? I happen to use 'Horizontal Panel' fwiw. When scanning the library to pick a title, cast becomes as important as other items like synopsis, artwork, title specs, etc., at times. Here is a working model, post #4

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=319555
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Skin is working well for me in Kodi 18 apart form having a vertical home menu. Everytime i try to set a vertical menu Kodi crashes any chance you could have a look?
Hey guys, Been busy for a while with personal stuff but back on track to provide you with some updates.
I will be working on the Kodi Leia version of the skin later this week, first I'm fixing some remaining bugs on the Krypton skin and helper addons so I can push out an update to the repo.
While you are fixing the bugs could you please see if you can fix the display of channel logos (rather than just the plain text channel name) in the lower right corner of the Recordings screen, as discussed in the last few posts in the beta thread (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...0&page=120)? Would much appreciate it, if possible. Thanks.
is there going to be a final version of titan for kodi 18 no updates for long time
(2018-04-10, 11:39)kow1234 Wrote: is there going to be a final version of titan for kodi 18 no updates for long time
 Sadly not official version till now until someone with high aknowledgement takes.

official Statement

I made some efforts by my own, but im not a coder (just learning by doing) and have no idea how to create a Repo to work with GitHub to get fixed Source how it should be.
Bug Fixing will get just Community support atm, by looking at some post related to titan.

I also cant test how TV/ipTV backend Stuff works and cant test if its buggy or not.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
I'm very busy but I will be doing some fixes to the skin and addons soon. Also a few people have responded that they will help me out so that the various projects won't die.
So no worries, just a little patience ;-)
This is very good news!
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Great!
thx much for info good to hear that titan ia still alive
Excellent News :-)
(2018-04-11, 14:54)marcelveldt Wrote: I'm very busy but I will be doing some fixes to the skin and addons soon. Also a few people have responded that they will help me out so that the various projects won't die.
 Nice, Good to heard from you, appreciate your supports as always
(2018-04-11, 14:54)marcelveldt Wrote: I'm very busy but I will be doing some fixes to the skin and addons soon. Also a few people have responded that they will help me out so that the various projects won't die.
 Yes good news indeed! any time and efforts you give towards Titan and the skin helper service are greatly appreciated. I would help if I could but my coding skills are nil to none.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2017-09-03, 23:24)marcelveldt Wrote: Hey guys, Been busy for a while with personal stuff but back on track to provide you with some updates.
I will be working on the Kodi Leia version of the skin later this week, first I'm fixing some remaining bugs on the Krypton skin and helper addons so I can push out an update to the repo.
Great news!
Thanks.

P.S.
Regarding the Krypton remaining bugs. There is my thread with some open issues and bugs, if you can take a look:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2706000
Is Leia support still in the beta repo or is it in the Kodi repository?
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Leia (v18) - is a version of Titan made for it at all0