v17 Video Sources Gone!
Question 
I've upgraded to Krypton and all of my video sources are missing when going to Videos - Files now. My libraries still work fine. I tried changing from the default skin and adding an extra source, and I still can't get them to reappear. It did show the newly added source however. I went and checked my sources.xml file under the userdata directory, and all of the paths are still there including the extra source I just added!! What's going on in this latest version of KODI? Is there something different with how this works now?
No one else having this issue?
Can you provide a link to a full [debug log] so perhaps someone can see what's going on why they don't show up.
Which extra sources do you mean anyway ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2017-03-30, 19:03)TRaSH Wrote: Can you provide a link to a full [debug log] so perhaps someone can see what's going on why they don't show up.
Which extra sources do you mean anyway ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

I can try to get a log together. When I say "extra sources", I just mean when I go ahead and manually enter in any new sources in addition to the ones that I already from the previous version of KODI. In other words, if I would sit down right now and enter a video source, it would show up in File Manager with no problem. All of the other video sources that I had previously entered in the prior version of KODI do not show up in File Manager (just like they got deleted or something). However, the sources.xml file still shows all of the video sources, both old and new. So, the sources.xml file updates just fine, but KODI doesn't display all of them in File Manager, only the new ones that I enter in this new version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Sources Gone!0