Registration Process & Banned Add-Ons
I agree, sometimes the posts in the Garbage forum are the most entertaining to read. And I also do feel bad for some of the first time posters who end up there though.

I think that maybe this paragraph should be the first one in the agreement:

Quote:Read the Forum Rules, especially the part concerning piracy. The most common reason for posts from newly signed up users to be removed is a request for support involving add-on's and/or add-on repositories on which discussion is banned. A list of banned add-ons is included in the Forum rules. This is not a comprehensive list, so even though a add-on may not be listed it may still be in violation of our Piracy Policy. Do not ask how to obtain copyrighted video on our forums.

Then again, I can see how, after years and years of people posting support requests for banned add-ons and stuff that violates copyright laws and damages the Kodi name, members of Team Kodi would be sick and tired of some of posts that seem to constantly appear.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: Registration Process & Banned Add-Ons - by MetalChris - 2017-03-31, 03:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Registration Process & Banned Add-Ons1