We are back!
We've also got a magic book, or more specifically a magic wiki which contains a lot of information and answers.

Specifically the HOW-TO:Install Kodi on Fire TV (wiki) might help, as might one or two of the links in my sig below.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I had no issues with the activity what-so-ever and rather enjoyed it!

All that anyone had to do for researching the support forum was to hit Google's cashed search like; this.
The main news/blog on kodi.tv website has not been updated with the “we’re back” article:

https://kodi.tv/blog

It is April 2:nd aroubd the world now and it still show the joke article as latest news on refresh.
(2018-04-02, 13:26)RockerC Wrote: The main news/blog on kodi.tv website has not been updated with the “we’re back” article:

https://kodi.tv/blog

It is April 2:nd aroubd the world now and it still show the joke article as latest news on refresh.

The article was for last year's April fools, not this one. This thread is from 2017.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I've been using this software for 14 years now over 5 platforms, and not once did I have to hit the official forums to ask anything. In fact, I didn't even make a profile until Jan this year. That's the ease of the software. It's all self explanatory. I found the outrage and pure hatred over a day long joke absolutely hilarious. I guess it destroyed some people's lives though, maybe they actually had to go outside for once. How horrible! "F the naysayers cause they don't mean a thing, this is what style we bring!" See you guys next year
It was pretty great in a way
Greetings All;

It's been quite a while since I last browsed the Forum and "stumbled" onto the April 1 thread.
I had to comment - The "seriousness" of the response that some users of Kodi reacted with was truly something to get a LAUGH out of.
I was laughing so hard that I almost clicked on the "X" and closed the browser tab. Smile
I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thread and am silently looking forward to what will come next year (20190401).

Kind regards and keep up the GREAT work.

eagler1
Yes, some people take longer than others to get it as can also be gleaned from the response date.
You might well be back but tell me where my Kodi stick is, I ordered it on 12th October and still don't have it, have tried contacting Kodi by email but no response and the published phone number is disconnected. My ref no is 16153....please advise soonest !!!
(2018-10-25, 16:11)macaverty Wrote: You might well be back but tell me where my Kodi stick is, I ordered it on 12th October and still don't have it, have tried contacting Kodi by email but no response and the published phone number is disconnected. My ref no is 16153....please advise soonest !!!

Hilarious! Rofl
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Kodi does not sell hardware, so whoever you bought that from it was not us. I hope you used a credit card so you can initiate a charge back.
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, the company you bought that stick from has nothing to do with us. They linked to our forum as a support page obviously, but we, as TeamKodi, don't have any relationship with those companies. TeamKodi doesn't sell anything in regard of some "Kodi stick". We only have a little shop. See: https://kodi.tv/store

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. So, and I know that's hard to hear, you have been ripped off by someone else who is not related to us.

We would love to get a link to that page where you bought that stick from. Not saying that we can do anything against it. But I'm curious.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
We are back!0