• 2(current)
Release Andromeda 1.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton
ok , and don't forget to make info appear when osd pause Smile
Banner List:

Card view:

Strip View:

Haven't even used yet and already feels like my favourite skin for Krypton. I check here everyday to see if any updates and release is made. Love the skin and thank you for doing a great job. Just a couple questions/idea options.

1: On the main menu, can the blue words colour be changed? Also can the fan art be turned off (Just on the main menu only, when entered into example like "TV Shows" the option to turn it off in there would be separate. I think that'd be a great implementation If kodi allows that.)

2: Custom widgets on main menu, will we be able to do that? (via Skin Helper Widget or Library Data Provider)

3: Be able to hide addons you don't want showing up in custom widgets. (For example, lets say I set video addons as a custom widget on the main menu and I have Youtube, Twitch and Specto installed but I don't want Specto to show up in my video addons custom widget I set on the main menu so it only shows Youtube and Twitch) is that possible by skin or does it need a different addon to do so? I know kodi doesn't have that option natively but it would be awesome if that could be done.
1. The skin supports custom color themes. The skin already provides an option to disable fanart in the whole skin, but i can make a new option to disable fanart only in the home screen.

2. The home menu supports the script skin shortcuts addon.

3. I think this is not possible without a specific addon.

Thanks

Tgx
(2017-04-20, 23:57)Tgxcorporation Wrote: 1. The skin supports custom color themes. The skin already provides an option to disable fanart in the whole skin, but i can make a new option to disable fanart only in the home screen.

2. The home menu supports the script skin shortcuts addon.

3. I think this is not possible without a specific addon.

Thanks

Tgx

Okay thank you, would greatly appreciate that option to turn off fanart on home screen only. Wish we could hide unwanted addons in custom widgets but other than that Loving the skin already. Can't wait for a release. Smile
(2017-04-20, 23:37)revolucienary Wrote: Haven't even used yet and already feels like my favourite skin for Krypton. I check here everyday to see if any updates and release is made. Love the skin and thank you for doing a great job. Just a couple questions/idea options.

1: On the main menu, can the blue words colour be changed? Also can the fan art be turned off (Just on the main menu only, when entered into example like "TV Shows" the option to turn it off in there would be separate. I think that'd be a great implementation If kodi allows that.)

2: Custom widgets on main menu, will we be able to do that? (via Skin Helper Widget or Library Data Provider)

3: Be able to hide addons you don't want showing up in custom widgets. (For example, lets say I set video addons as a custom widget on the main menu and I have Youtube, Twitch and Specto installed but I don't want Specto to show up in my video addons custom widget I set on the main menu so it only shows Youtube and Twitch) is that possible by skin or does it need a different addon to do so? I know kodi doesn't have that option natively but it would be awesome if that could be done.

3 can be done with favorites or smart playlist in any skin that allow custom widgets.

Tgxcorpration skin look great keep it up.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-04-21, 00:50)smitchell6879 Wrote:
(2017-04-20, 23:37)revolucienary Wrote: Haven't even used yet and already feels like my favourite skin for Krypton. I check here everyday to see if any updates and release is made. Love the skin and thank you for doing a great job. Just a couple questions/idea options.

3 can be done with favorites or smart playlist in any skin that allow custom widgets.

Tgxcorpration skin look great keep it up.

Never thought of that thank you! Big Grin
Pvr OSD:

Home menu editor:

Coming along quite nicely
Looking very nice! Since Kodi has reached 17.1 final and Leia is already on the way (with people already testing the nightlies) will you be doing a version for Kodi 18? Otherwise the skin would only face a short lifetime remaining when it comes out - and that would be a pity.

Keep up the good work!
Tgxcorporation Smile everyday i check here for beta , I'm waiting and thanks for the great effort
Any way you can put in a panel wall view?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Andromeda 1.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton7