• 6(current)
Release Andromeda 1.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton
tgx,

I use both Windows 10 and Android 7.1.2
Just found this Skin and 1st thoughts..Nice clean modern. Big fan of black glass so I know what to expect with your work.

I presume settings up menus is similar to that and chroma Skins.

Had to reinstall kodi and all my addons so my setups not 100% loaded up yet...mainly artwork downloader and trakt updates for library.

Does this Skin support the following;

Animated posters
Clearart on osd

I do like clearart/character arts to show in menu views.

I'm sure I'll report back on stuff in th3 next few days of using this skin
Thumbs Up 
Wonderful skin, I use it as my primary skin now.
very fast, nice order and look of the widgets.

I understand this skin is still under development
so I can suggest few issues & improvement:

1. Subtitle offset screen is not transparent, so trying to correct subtitle sync is very difficult.

2. while browsing the menu items to sub menu (upward) or widgets (downward), it will be preferable that the menu item will stay highlighted, so we can know which menu we are using now.

3. Icon view -> 53 has only 1 text line for movie description, maybe reducing font size or increasing description size to allow more description text to be read.

4. I think Default view for programs should be 55 -> Slim List , will be able to see more menu items on screen

5. adding Netflix view, similar to titan skin will be greatly appreciated, I think it will be really beautiful and useful in your skin.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=270575

6. vertical menu could be nice, I've read you thinking to implement it.

appreciate your work, thank you
I agree with the list of changes you suggested, definitely will improve the use of this skin.
Hi TGX,

After working on your skin for quite some time now.

The main (and practically "the only") issue i found is that widgets at the home screen are loading super fast and sometimes super slow (especially when changing tiles in the skin).
A good example would be if you put a widget of your local movie library and local tv shows library, and you try to switch between the tiles, the loading time can reach minutes sometimes.

any suggestions? the issue happened on Windows and Android systems (which i have tested it on).
Tgx, are you planing to continue developing this wonderful skin?
I'm still working on it

Tgx
Tgx,

Keep doing an amazing job! thank you so much.
(2017-07-11, 00:48)FuZira Wrote: Hi TGX,

After working on your skin for quite some time now.

The main (and practically "the only") issue i found is that widgets at the home screen are loading super fast and sometimes super slow (especially when changing tiles in the skin).
A good example would be if you put a widget of your local movie library and local tv shows library, and you try to switch between the tiles, the loading time can reach minutes sometimes.

any suggestions? the issue happened on Windows and Android systems (which i have tested it on).

Make sure you are using the latest revision. In one of the latest commits i've switched the widgets management and now it should be a lot faster.

Tgx
Is there a way to add animated artwork to this skin
Love the skin, it's beautifully minimalistic... Some very useful settings, a simple suggestion I have that was useful on other skins is in the osd for video to have an icon option next to download subtitles to enable subtitles instead of having to go into the audio options.. Also the ability to "lock" views would be nice! Really enjoying your work tgx!

Sent from my LG-H815
TGX
Excellent job , I have become a huge fan literally overnight and I am using your skin as
Default skin Smile

Requests: on customization

1.Home menu - when scrolling left or right the highlighted item should stayed centered
The same should go for the sub menu it would make navigating easier.
2. Option for more Informational Widgets IE: Weather widgets- showing the 7 day forecast
On the weather page.
3. The ability to select the info displayed in the upper left corner under the Kodi logo for each page
Also the time format .

Argos400
+1 for a weather widget.
If possible could you add the option to stop video playback by pressing the back button. Pellucid has this option and as many android box remotes don't have a stop button this would be very helpful.

Thanks.
(2017-09-15, 15:57)Scott00007 Wrote: If possible could you add the option to stop video playback by pressing the back button. Pellucid has this option and as many android box remotes don't have a stop button this would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Added to my to-do list.

Tgx
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Andromeda 1.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton7