Req Recent video, volume control
Video 
Hello. I have 2 suggestions for new features:

1) It is good to have menu at top level for recent or not-finished videos. The user can quickly open short list of movie(s) that are not seen to the end.

2) VLC video player has very useful way to control the sound volume with mouse scroll. It will be good if Kodi has the same (with config option if necessary).
1) Already there as far as I understand what you want:

2) will probably be hard as mouse wheel scroll is already used while playing a video
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-03, 10:53)Gracus Wrote: 1) Already there as far as I understand what you want:
Maybe this is in latest version? I still use v16

(2017-04-03, 10:53)Gracus Wrote: 2) will probably be hard as mouse wheel scroll is already used while playing a video
For that reason I suggested config option for the function of mouse wheel.
Yes the screenshot show the new default skin used starting with kodi 17

For your volume change with mouse, there may be a solution with keymap: http://kodi.wiki/view/keymap
Do not know if it would allow you to change mouse wheel action but it should at least allow you to assign volume change to your mouse side buttons (need to be check as i do not use it myself)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-03, 11:26)Gracus Wrote: Yes the screenshot show the new default skin used starting with kodi 17
 (With a long delay) How to enable this list in Movies secton? I installed 17.6 and when open Movies, I get only the list with mounted volumes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent video, volume control0