How to install Kodi from website/url - Read if having problems doing this
I just upgraded my box with Kodi 17, now I do not know how or where to find my old add ons
If it was an upgrade rather than an uninstall and reinstall then they should still be there, although they may need to be enabled in some cases. Look under the addons tab in Estuary.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I want to install kodi v18 "Leia" nightly on WeTek Core
Which one i have to download?

ARMV7A (32BIT) X86 ARMV8A (64BIT)

Regards
I've tried to download krypton both ways now. I get the same result. When I click download, I get little dashes across the top of my screen. Looks like a download progress line. But it gets to a point and then just stops. I have the android KIII version 5.1.1. This is driving me nuts. Please help!!
We are running krypton 17.0 beta 3 on an android box with 6.0 we have tried updating to kodi 17.6 through the kodi site and the kodi mirror site with no success the files will down load but when we click on them in the file browser and hit install it comes back with app wont install. we are having the same issue with the kodi android installer. thanks for your help
Then the current version you have installed is probably not an official Kodi version so you have to uninterrupted first
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
i have a ABOX 5.1.1 android box and i was getting kicked out of krypton v17.3, so i uninstalled kodi. when i went to download krypton v17.6. when i clicked install it says app not installed. now i dont have any kodi at all, could really use some help
I have an android box which has Android 6.0.1. I have been trying to download the new version of Kodi 17.6 and I get the APK on the download..It keeps on saying APK could not be installed?  I have tried to down load different App installers and still does not work? 
Can anybody please help me ?
Hello, I've just bought my first Android TV box it's a TX3 Mini.  It said it had Kodi pre-installed but when I start the device I can't find it.  My home screen has Google Play, Google Chrome, Settings and App shortcuts but none for Kodi.  When I try to install it from Play Store it gives me an error -505.  When I download the apk files (I tried 32 end 64 bit version) it says that there is a conflict with a program already installed.  When I go to settings it shows me the settings for Andriod and when I look under apps the only mention of Kodi is an app called Kodi update, I've tried this and upgraded to Kodi 17 but it is still not showing.  Can anyone help me please?  Thank you.
Thank you! Tried several suggested ways. this one worked. 🤓
Hi
Could anyone tell me what version I have to install for a MINIX NEO U9-H?

Thanks a lot
Wink 
May be its compatability problem
Following these steps to install KODI from URL,
  1. Access your device settings
  2. Click on Developer Options
  3. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
  4. Acquire the Downloader app
  5.  Direct Downloader to the Kodi website
  6. Select the Android app
  7. Choose the 32-bit installation
  8. Click Install
  9. Customize Kodi to your liking
Thanks for you help sir i am also facing that issue and now due to your helpful answer all set thanks again.
I have vivo s1 Pro Can i download kodi from playstore and use kodi on this mobile?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install Kodi from website/url - Read if having problems doing this1