PseudoLibrary and Playlists
Hi folks.....
Was wanting to know if anybody else has tried this or can give me some feedback.

Basically, I've been able to add some Netflix TV show content into my Kodi Library using a combo of the PlayOn Browser and PseudoLibrary plugin's. The test shows I've added are now part of my regular Kodi library and work brilliantly with no problems.

I was then wanting to take this a step further by creating a smart playlist for these same shows in the normal way that you would create a TV show playlist, which I've done and again everything works with no problem.
However, when I try to select this playlist in PseudoLive TV to create a new channel, PseudoCompanion is not allowing me to complete that action or use this playlist.

So, my question is whether or not PTVL actually allows for new channels to be created in this way?
PTVL supports direct channel building from any Kodi source, for this ex. playonbrowser plugin... or directly accessing playons upnp server. There is no need to build strms.

Two things to know...

1. I don't remember how stable v.0.8.x is, and the upcoming v.0.9.x has yet to be released.
2. playonbrowser plugin was just updated to v.1.0.20 and should be accepted soon to the Kodi repo, for now it's available in my beta repo.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks very much for the info and video demo
Yeah, I'm currently using the beta version of playonbrowser and can confirm all my Netflix content is available and playing sweet as anything, so no problem there. v.0.8.x is working fine for me just now....quick as anything, but I generally only have Live PVR and local Movie/TV channels set up. Today is the first time I've attempted to add Netflix content to my line up....

Like I say, did get 5 test shows into my Kodi library as well using the PseudoLibrary plugin, more as an experiment than anything else. Everything had been working fine all day until about 45 mins ago, but now none of these episodes seem to want to play now they are in my Kodi library.....Grrrr! But they still play directly from the playonbrowser plugin, but minus the metadata, as I have that switched off (Think I read somewhere that can slow things down or potentially even cause some issues with playback?).

That being said, it's still fantastic that I can now browse/play Netflix content using my remote and not have to mess about with a mouse or touch screen using a normal browser......Just the way it should be if ask me! Smile Will defo be making a lot of use of this addon now, so many thanks for you're hard work effort in making that possible.......really appreciate it Smile

So, after watching you're video I just to clarify (without wanting to sound too much of an idiot) if I wanted to build a Netflix channel for example with maybe 10-15 shows, the process I would use from the channel manger would be:-

Channel type>Plugin>>playonbrower>>Movies and TV>>Netflix>>My account>>Select what folder to use for you're channel content>>select the TV shows you want to have in this channel.....

If I'm understanding correctly, would that be the correct process?
(2017-04-03, 22:27)Dumyat Wrote: Thanks very much for the info and video demo
Yeah, I'm currently using the beta version of playonbrowser and can confirm all my Netflix content is available and playing sweet as anything, so no problem there. v.0.8.x is working fine for me just now....quick as anything, but I generally only have Live PVR and local Movie/TV channels set up. Today is the first time I've attempted to add Netflix content to my line up....

Like I say, did get 5 test shows into my Kodi library as well using the PseudoLibrary plugin, more as an experiment than anything else. Everything had been working fine all day until about 45 mins ago, but now none of these episodes seem to want to play now they are in my Kodi library.....Grrrr! But they still play directly from the playonbrowser plugin, but minus the metadata, as I have that switched off (Think I read somewhere that can slow things down or potentially even cause some issues with playback?).

That being said, it's still fantastic that I can now browse/play Netflix content using my remote and not have to mess about with a mouse or touch screen using a normal browser......Just the way it should be if ask me! Smile Will defo be making a lot of use of this addon now, so many thanks for you're hard work effort in making that possible.......really appreciate it Smile

Glad to hear you're having a great experience with PseudoTV Live... if you think v.0.8.x is quick, you'll lose your mind when v.0.9.x comes out Wink

(2017-04-03, 22:27)Dumyat Wrote: Channel type>Plugin>>playonbrower>>Movies and TV>>Netflix>>My account>>Select what folder to use for you're channel content>>select the TV shows you want to have in this channel.....

If I'm understanding correctly, would that be the correct process?

Yes... that would be the process. FYI in v.0.9.x you will have all the "filter/rule" features of a smartplaylist available to all your PTVL channels incl Plugins.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Luna.....I am so anxious to play version 0.9 of PTVL. Can you tell us when it will be released? Is there a final version we can play with now before the official release?

Thanks,
Mark
Wowl......Can't wait to give it a spin when it gets released. Smile

Yeah, I thought that was how channel building worked, but never really needed to do that when I only have live TV and local playlist channels. When I did try to set up a Netflix channel as above yesterday, I was able to get to the final step. but was only able to select a single show/episode and couldn't really figure out why.....

it's really not a huge thing. Will wait a wee bit longer until v.0.9.x get released and perhaps give it a try again then, along with trying out any other new features. Smile
Anyway, I'm more than happy that I can now surf my Netflix content with complete ease within Kodi using playonbrowser and my remote.......so smiles all round from my camp Smile
Luna, vendo você fazer essa inclusão. Me veio a pergunta. Tenho um aparelho azamerica 2010 com android e nele usamos o kodi para captar canais de tv FTA. Eu estou criando uma lista m3u com vários canais abertos. E estou tentando no Kodi, fazer com que essa lista m3u apareça junto a grade de canais dos satélites. Você tem ideia de como mesclar isso ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary and Playlists0