Bug Unable to delete post
I made a post in the wrong thread and tried to delete it only to discover that I was unable to:

Did something go awry in the upgrade process? Or are we unable to delete our own posts now?
Not able to delete. If you like lost I can move to trash
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-04-04, 03:43)bry Wrote: Not able to delete. If you like lost I can move to trash

That would be fine. I just hate to bump a thread unnecessarily and give false hopes to someone that there might be something new in the discussion when it had nothing to do with anything. Here's the post here.

Is this a genuine bug? Seems to me not being able to delete your own posts would be considered one.\\

Thanks for the reply.
I've removed it for you
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-04-04, 08:40)DarrenHill Wrote: I've removed it for you
Thanks!

My new phone is a LGLS755

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to delete post0