+ changed display of runtime in media files tab to a shorter version with second
How could I make tMM show this respectively show minutes with seconds: + changed display of runtime in media files tab to a shorter version with seconds?

And where / how could I do / activate this: + added movie sorting by release date?

This - + remember some choices you do in the UI (like chosen export folder, export template, ...) - does not appear to refer to the "Datasource" and some other items, does it:

Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
If you use version 2.9.3

- at the bottom of the filter window, you will find sort by option.

- in media files tab, runtime now shows with seconds.

That's not about datasource setting. It's about "Export selected movies" command.
BTW with "Persist UI filter" setting enabled, datasource setting always defaults to "None selected" at startup unlike other filters. Is this a bug or not supported for datasource?
Thank you very much, tars.

Quote: - at the bottom of the filter window, you will find sort by option.
Quote: - in media files tab, runtime now shows with seconds.
Yes, found it.

Quote: That's not about datasource setting. It's about "Export selected movies" command.
Sorry, what does that mean? What does it refer to?
You can find the command under Movies menu (or context menu of selected movies).
When you run the command, it now remembers last used export folder and export template. So you don't have to select the same options again every time unless you want to use different ones.
Ah yes, I understand, so that was no answer to my questions.

Thank you
No only for datasource. Other filter selections can be remembered if you enable "Persist UI filters" option under Settings. Look at my question to devs in Post #3.
storing filter values is only supported for single value filters - multiple values like datasources filter has been developed after we implemented the storing feature.
with the next version (v3) I've already redesigned the whole filter structure which also includes storing multiple filter values
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for the clarification!
That sounds great! Looking forward to the v3.
Quote:Other filter selections can be remembered if you enable "Persist UI filters" option under Settings.
Sorry, where can I find it in the settings?
Settings> Movies> General>
Thank you very much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
+ changed display of runtime in media files tab to a shorter version with second0