I received a message that I have to upgrade my Kodi Krypton 17.1
IS THIS TRUSTWORTHY ? IF YES ? ... HOW CAN I DO IT
In order to know if the message is trust worthy you would have to tell us who you received the message from and if you trust them. Honestly, I can't think of a situation where an update would be mandatory.

Also, please turn off "Caps Lock". Yelling will not get you an answer any faster.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
If this comes from where I think it does, then the answer is no (or the answer is it's about as trustworthy as the bunch of piracy-supporting parasites who are currently pushing that particular lie). But that said if you are receiving it from them then you have their banned add-ons (wiki) installed in violation of the forum rules (wiki) and you reap the "rewards" of what you've sown.

Updates are always optional, and all Kodi will do itself is inform you that updates are available (excluding installs via stores and suchlike where they may push updates if you have them configured to).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I received a message that I have to upgrade my Kodi Krypton 17.10