Mark as watched/unwatched on folders
(2017-07-24, 15:21)ksooo Wrote: fyi: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/12464

Awesome. Thanks for doing this ksooo.
(2017-07-24, 15:21)ksooo Wrote: fyi: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/12464
Thanks, I was just unmarking a few folders one by one the other day. Will be great to see it back.

Sent from my SM-T520
Just curious

will this Pull also Fix the lost feature in Video Nodes (library)?

Did Open a Tread here which descripes the issue, and was guided to this one

Regards

Screen Jarvis 16.1 (Contextmenu over "Movies" subNode "Titles")
(2017-07-27, 01:29)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Just curious

will this Pull also Fix the lost feature in Video Nodes (library)?

Did Open a Tread here which descripes the issue, and was guided to this one

Regards

Screen Jarvis 16.1 (Contextmenu over "Movies" subNode "Titles")

Sorry, don't know. Please try it in a recent nightly build and report back.
(2017-07-27, 06:53)ksooo Wrote: Sorry, don't know. Please try it in a recent nightly build and report back.

Which one? The Krypton Nightlies or 18? (Or doesnt it matter?)

Regards
Check out Post #30.

The link indicates it is v18. Give that a try.

Are you on Windows? Sorry don't remember where your other thread is. If yes, then you can use a Portable Install to check. http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kod...table_Mode
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-27, 12:21)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 06:53)ksooo Wrote: Sorry, don't know. Please try it in a recent nightly build and report back.

Which one? The Krypton Nightlies or 18? (Or doesnt it matter?)

Regards

Doesn't matter. Fix is both in 17 and 18.
Thanks, did a quick Test with the lastest 18 -> Issue still exist. (Git:20170726-f64c287827-...)

means, not possible to mark all "title" as watched or unwatched. (library -> as shown in screen)

Regards

-------
EDIT: (additional Info: )

Mark different years as "watched" seems to work now (at least the items appear in the contextmenu, but them appear on top instead at the End how it was in jarvis.)

Screen:
@Rantanplan-1: Confirming the issue. But please note that this is technically different from what my bug fix is intended to fix (file mode vs library mode). My fix addresses the first only.
"at least the items appear in the contextmenu, but them appear on top instead at the End how it was in jarvis."

Don't expect a fix for this. The order of context menu items now is consistent across media.
(2017-07-27, 13:24)ksooo Wrote: @Rantanplan-1: Confirming the issue. But please note that this is technically different from what my bug fix is intended to fix (file mode vs library mode). My fix addresses the first only.

Thanks for the Info.

Will (could) u look in to it? (New PR?)

EDIT:

btw: isnt "Title" / the "Title-Node", also some kinde of "Folder" which holds all "Titles" / "Movies" (Just beacouse ur fix did affect the different "Years" "Folders"/ Items. -> just brainstorming.)

EDIT2:
Or someone else, i dont realy care at the end who.
(2017-07-27, 13:31)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 13:24)ksooo Wrote: @Rantanplan-1: Confirming the issue. But please note that this is technically different from what my bug fix is intended to fix (file mode vs library mode). My fix addresses the first only.

Thanks for the Info.

Will (could) u look in to it? (New PR?)

EDIT:

btw: isnt "Title" / the "Title-Node", also some kinde of "Folder" which holds all "Titles" / "Movies" (Just beacouse ur fix did affect the different "Years" "Folders"/ Items. -> just brainstorming.)

EDIT2:
Or someone else, i dont realy care at the end who.

The different year items are subfolders of the "Year" top-level folder. "Titles" is a top-level folder. Subfolders seem to work, top-level folders not. My fix seems to affect subfolders, but not top-level folders. Internally, this is all a big mess, btw.

And please stop guessing about what could be the same or similar. Just because something is a folder that contains videos must not mean in any way that the underlying implementation is identical or similar. ;-)
(2017-07-27, 15:48)ksooo Wrote: And please stop guessing about what could be the same or similar. Just because something is a folder that contains videos must not mean in any way that the underlying implementation is identical or similar. ;-)

Pls. dont get that wrong.

This was just a attempt to try to "help" in any way. (Brainstorming)

Regards.

EDIT:
Do u have a link to the source? (Did hope i finde something in the pull (maybe i just overlooked it).)

EDIT2: O.K. guess i found what i was looking for Link was mainly wondering how the ordering of the contextmenu Items is handled (code-top to bottom?) looks like there no id's assignd.
(2017-07-27, 16:22)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 15:48)ksooo Wrote: And please stop guessing about what could be the same or similar. Just because something is a folder that contains videos must not mean in any way that the underlying implementation is identical or similar. ;-)

Pls. dont get that wrong.

This was just a attempt to try to "help" in any way. (Brainstorming)

Regards.

You have seen my smiley, haven't you.
Was just to be shure u did see it as what it was inended, a way of trying to help, everything O.K.

Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark as watched/unwatched on folders0