Unusal mouse movement kodi 17.1
So I tried it out with a regular optical mouse. No dice.

(testing on estuary)
The behaviour seems to speed up too much when I'm more than 1 "item" away from the anchor point.
When I'm hovering on the next item, it behaves at a decent speed.
(2017-04-05, 21:52)nsat Wrote: Hello
I am using kodi Krypton 17.1 on windows.
Where attempting to move the cursor past the mid point of the list triggers an uncontrolled auto-scroll that takes you towards the end of the list, and if you try moving up past the the halfway point, the opposite occurs and you fast Scrolling towards the top.
Is there any solution to the problem above?

Old thread but I wanted to confirm that this issue is fixed in the latest Kodi version. OP can validate this.
I have Krypton 17.6 on an Android box with a wireless mouse and keyboard (Logitech) and this issue is not fixed. One thing you can try is going into the settings from the startup screen and slowing down the mouse pointer speed in the keyboard/mouse input settings. I tried this a little while ago and while it didn't fix the problem completely, it does seem to slow the scrolling down enough to be more manageable and usable. It's only a real problem on one addon for me, too bad too because on Jarvis it's not an issue at all. Oh well, that's why I have multiple boxes, if it bugs me too much on Krypton, I just switch to Jarvis, problem solved.
(2017-11-17, 05:09)RickFromTexas Wrote: I have Krypton 17.6 on an Android box with a wireless mouse and keyboard (Logitech) and this issue is not fixed. One thing you can try is going into the settings from the startup screen and slowing down the mouse pointer speed in the keyboard/mouse input settings. I tried this a little while ago and while it didn't fix the problem completely, it does seem to slow the scrolling down enough to be more manageable and usable. It's only a real problem on one addon for me, too bad too because on Jarvis it's not an issue at all. Oh well, that's why I have multiple boxes, if it bugs me too much on Krypton, I just switch to Jarvis, problem solved.
I have the same problem. I have the air mouse "MX3 Fly Mouse 2.4G", which has a keyboard on one side and KODI controls on the other. The cursor moves automatically up and down on all newer versions of Kodi so you never know what it will select when you press OK.

I also switched to Jarvis and it now works fine. Please FIX this.
I found that my Kodi was doing this because I had my ps4 controller paired... The scrolling stopped when I turned on the ps4 controller.

Hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unusal mouse movement kodi 17.10