Kodi Add On's & Repositories: What's Useful, What Not?
Hello.

I am new to Kodi. Installed on my Firestick, following troypoint instructions.

Subsequently, installed several video & repository add on's following instructions from a YouTube tutorial,

To my knowledge, this tutorial does not include sketchy third party content.

I had wanted to list the add on's, and solicit useful information about what to keep & what to delete.

However, I am wary of infraction, and will not do so at present.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback relative to the veracity of the link above. Are these useful add-on's, or would I be better served elsewhere. If so, where?

Thank you,

GH
None of that is useful. Removed the link as it promotes piracy add-ons
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-04-06, 03:59)Gordon Howe Wrote: To my knowledge, this tutorial does not include sketchy third party content.

Really?

The video you linked seems to be only about piracy third party addons

A little bit of reading:

http://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Forum_r...acy_Policy

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-06, 03:59)Gordon Howe Wrote: would I be better served elsewhere. If so, where?

Category:All_add-ons (wiki)

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Add On's & Repositories: What's Useful, What Not?0