Youtubers talking crap
Apologies if this thread is not appropriate - I just have no where else to moan about it :-)

There is one certain youtuber that makes videos about Kodi addon's and apk's (don't anyone sing that song). He posts complete nonsense about Kodi every so often shuting down and acts like he some kind of authority on Kodi. I am not a violent man but I would slap his bald head if I lived in the states.

Youtube should stop paying these idiots for the video's that they post

Sorry rant over
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Sad but very true. Unfortunately not much that can be done except for more knowledgeable users leaving suitable comments and feedback directly.

There's also a certain parasite site out there which is pushing it's victims to upgrade Kodi to Krypton simply so it can continue to push its piracy rubbish, when in a lot of cases the users cheap Chinese junk Android boxes either cannot support Krypton or things just screw up when they try the upgrade. As anyone who has spent any time here knows, we don't kill off any recent versions of Kodi nor do we force users to update if they don't want to. But of course who is expected to support all this when the users come here mistakenly complaining that "we've" told them to update, because they can't tell the difference of where they got their stuff from and what they may be contaminating their devices with...?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I know the feeling..
Exactly. Solo Man (the bald prick) is a self-important piece of shit. I can get his YouTube video channel shut down. Who in the Kodi community can I speak to in order to get the authority to get the majority of his videos removed from YouTube via copyright claim? I am offering my services to the Kodi community as an online piracy watchman, and any misappropriation of the Kodi name by this joker and others like him will be dealt with accordingly and quickly. I want to ruin the days of these goofs who make their living by engaging in illegal and/or misleading activities on YouTube, and I want to start with Onill Mancebo (Solo Man). I also serve this role for RF Video and Kayfabe Commentaries, among other companies. Kodi team members, please PM me or discuss in this thread.

Piracy Cop
What an amazing offer.
It was my favorite when he fell for the april fools joke hook, line, and sinker.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Youtubers talking crap0