Req YouTube TV
See the lower part of post #9
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
We're just asking for something similar to USTVnow but for Youtube TV.
(2018-02-05, 22:32)cdkao Wrote: What does this piracy have anything to do with youtube tv that requires a subscription and activation?  No one is pirating anything here dawg!

(2018-02-05, 22:40)cdkao Wrote: We're just asking for something similar to USTVnow but for Youtube TV.
Not really, USTVnow is a service, USTVnow Plus is a unauthorized plugin from a banned third-party site... My post was to clarify the difference.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Okay my bad..
I agree with the general thread... more plugins for legitimate IPTV services would be great.... however many of the services do not feature a open API and require time and money (service subscription) to reverse engineer. 

I do not feel comfortable accepting accounts and subscriptions from users. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2639036
Maybe the team should pay for an account?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Just wondering if there's been any chatter on this outside this thread?
(2018-03-01, 16:12)debennett2 Wrote: Just wondering if there's been any chatter on this outside this thread?
 I haven't heard anything, but I've made really good progress on my AutoHotKey script for YouTube TV in Chrome kiosk mode.   Trying to figure out a couple of things, but I have the biggest part of it working.
(2018-03-02, 04:29)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2018-03-01, 16:12)debennett2 Wrote: Just wondering if there's been any chatter on this outside this thread?
 I haven't heard anything, but I've made really good progress on my AutoHotKey script for YouTube TV in Chrome kiosk mode.   Trying to figure out a couple of things, but I have the biggest part of it working. 
Yeah, I'm trying to get WAF to its highest right now since I'm also one to test alpha builds as well......Too many TV's use Kodi and none of them have cable boxes anymore. I'm literally waiting on some kind of plugin that is fully integrated into Kodi before I resubscribe.
+1 on this. Dying for a YTTV Add-On.
+1 on Youtube TV app for Kodi
+1 for Youtube TV app for Kodi - Please and thank you team KODI.
It's on my list of todo's... I'm currently working on FuboTV =)
+1 for Youtube TV app for Kodi.
That would just be perfect as I have Raspberry PI boxes running LibreElec all over the house.
Thanks.
That's good news!  Thank you Lunatizx!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube TV2