Req YouTube TV
(2018-03-09, 00:13)Lunatixz Wrote: It's on my list of todo's... I'm currently working on FuboTV =)
 Tell me it's true?! Smile
(2018-02-05, 22:49)Lunatixz Wrote: I agree with the general thread... more plugins for legitimate IPTV services would be great.... however many of the services do not feature a open API and require time and money (service subscription) to reverse engineer. 

I do not feel comfortable accepting accounts and subscriptions from users. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2639036
To be clear... I'm already paying for the subscription, which includes multiple accounts.  So, providing someone with one of those accounts, which I am not using, and do not foresee using in the near future, to aid in the development of an add-on, which would be to my great benefit, would be the very least I could do.  :-)
youtubeTV for Kodi will not be that easy to program.
Firstly you need GPS and secondly to have a 1080p DRM stream Widevine L1.
I've got the Android app (not the AndroidTV app) running on FireTV, see https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos...stcount=36
But after the Eurosportplayer add-on also relies on GPS and the inventor of the addon has managed to implement it, it could be possible.
Only the developer has to be fast because there is only a 7-day trial period for free. From the eighth day, $ 35 will be deducted from the registered direct debit
(2018-03-20, 17:57)misteranonymus Wrote: youtubeTV for Kodi will not be that easy to program.
I've got the Android app (not the AndroidTV app) running on FireTV, see https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos...stcount=36
But after the Eurosportplayer add-on also relies on GPS and the inventor of the addon has managed to implement it, it could be possible.
Only the developer has to be fast because there is only a 7-day trial period for free. From the eighth day, $ 35 will be deducted from the registered direct debit
Interesting.  There's no option to sign in with our own youttube tv account?
(2018-03-20, 19:41)cdkao Wrote: Interesting.  There's no option to sign in with our own youttube tv account? 
Sure.
When you open the Android Version of youtubeTV the app checks for the GPS Data and when that data is okay the app ask you "Already member" or "Try free".

With your PC/Laptop you you must sign up at https://tv.youtube.com/ and your location is send to youtubeTV (in my case it was NY)
And at the checkbox "Already member" on your Android Version you must login in once with your Google Account.
@Lunatixz
can we follow the progress of your fubo addon?
(2018-03-20, 20:08)misteranonymus Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 19:41)cdkao Wrote: Interesting.  There's no option to sign in with our own youttube tv account? 
Sure.
When you open the Android Version of youtubeTV the app checks for the GPS Data and when that data is okay the app ask you "Already member" or "Try free".

With your PC/Laptop you you must sign up at https://tv.youtube.com/ and your location is send to youtubeTV (in my case it was NY)
And at the checkbox "Already member" on your Android Version you must login in once with your Google Account. 
 That's awesome!  I will give this a try tonight!  Thank  you!
(2018-03-20, 22:40)3000 Wrote: @Lunatixz
 I don't actively blog my projects... and tend to keep code local till its released. I already created a stable mockup so the FuboTV plugin is not a "if" but more of a "when" since i'm kinda busy and in-between a number of projects. I'll try to drop in this thread with information when I can... Anyone interested please do not ask for a ETA. If I'm not fast enough, you can always create your own =)
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2018-03-20, 17:57)misteranonymus Wrote: youtubeTV for Kodi will not be that easy to program.
Thanks for the info... I also evaluated the android app source; a Kodi plugin will be a challenge; if at all possible.  I subscribed to your XDA thread.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
ok thanks for the info.
@Lunatixz

hi, just checking, any progress regarding Fubo?

Thank you!
nevermind @Lunatixz
Hey everyone! I'm new to these forums and new to coding in general, but I've been taking the time to learn Python. Since I have literally nothing to do this summer and I have a clean slate, why not spend some time to get this working. I can create a GitHub for this if you want. But since we need to reverse engineer this in order to get it to work, and 7 days is not at all enough time to do that, I have an idea on how we all can work together to do this. What we all need to do is make temporary Google accounts with masked credit cards (using Blur) and start the free trial. We can spend some time trying to reverse engineer it, and we can log our progress in a secure chat app like Signal. Once the trial is up, we just move on to another account. And we probably shouldn't use any Google services to talk about this because they could be tracking it.

If we work together, we can do this!
(2018-07-19, 07:22)hydroxide1 Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm new to these forums and new to coding in general, but I've been taking the time to learn Python. Since I have literally nothing to do this summer and I have a clean slate, why not spend some time to get this working. I can create a GitHub for this if you want. But since we need to reverse engineer this in order to get it to work, and 7 days is not at all enough time to do that, I have an idea on how we all can work together to do this. What we all need to do is make temporary Google accounts with masked credit cards (using Blur) and start the free trial. We can spend some time trying to reverse engineer it, and we can log our progress in a secure chat app like Signal. Once the trial is up, we just move on to another account. And we probably shouldn't use any Google services to talk about this because they could be tracking it.

If we work together, we can do this!

Certainly appreciate your positive attitude. Issue with Amazon Fire is that YouTube TV (Alphabet) is currently arguing with Amazon on streaming content. This is why it's required to sideload YoutubeTV on an AmazonTV. It will be difficult to use python to fake the GPS. Android platforms that run Kodi will have the best shot, but I don't see a cross-platform solution anytime soon.
(2018-03-20, 23:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 22:40)3000 Wrote: @Lunatixz
 I don't actively blog my projects... and tend to keep code local till its released. I already created a stable mockup so the FuboTV plugin is not a "if" but more of a "when" since i'm kinda busy and in-between a number of projects. I'll try to drop in this thread with information when I can... Anyone interested please do not ask for a ETA. If I'm not fast enough, you can always create your own =)

Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts. I’m looking forward to trying it out once it’s released. If you need beta users, count me in. Also, will it be Windows-Kodi compatible? Cheers 🙂

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube TV2