Req YouTube TV
(2019-04-06, 14:21)Nyctobello Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 23:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 22:40)3000 Wrote: @Lunatixz
can we follow the progress of your fubo addon?
 I don't actively blog my projects... and tend to keep code local till its released. I already created a stable mockup so the FuboTV plugin is not a "if" but more of a "when" since i'm kinda busy and in-between a number of projects. I'll try to drop in this thread with information when I can... Anyone interested please do not ask for a ETA. If I'm not fast enough, you can always create your own =)    

Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts. I’m looking forward to trying it out once it’s released. If you need beta users, count me in. Also, will it be Windows-Kodi compatible? Cheers 🙂    
I don't think it is going to happen here, it's been too long Sad.
(2019-04-08, 23:16)cdkao Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 14:21)Nyctobello Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 23:32)Lunatixz Wrote:  I don't actively blog my projects... and tend to keep code local till its released. I already created a stable mockup so the FuboTV plugin is not a "if" but more of a "when" since i'm kinda busy and in-between a number of projects. I'll try to drop in this thread with information when I can... Anyone interested please do not ask for a ETA. If I'm not fast enough, you can always create your own =)    

Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts. I’m looking forward to trying it out once it’s released. If you need beta users, count me in. Also, will it be Windows-Kodi compatible? Cheers 🙂     
I don't think it is going to happen here, it's been too long Sad

Youtube TV may not be; however, FuboTV and SpectrumTV development are already in the works.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Would love to see a Youtube TV addon for Kodi.  I am really wanting Big Ten Network, it was one of the reasons I signed up for PS Vue over others at the time.  Youtube TV and Hulu have BTN and was really hoping to find a Kodi addon for either of these since PS Vue is closing up shop.
I would like to pick up Kodi, but considering it doesn't support YT TV which I'm paying $50 a month for I can't justify it. It may support all the other stuff that I would rarely watch on that TV, but that isn't enough.
(2019-04-08, 23:48)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-08, 23:16)cdkao Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 14:21)Nyctobello Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts. I’m looking forward to trying it out once it’s released. If you need beta users, count me in. Also, will it be Windows-Kodi compatible? Cheers 🙂     
I don't think it is going to happen here, it's been too long Sad.  

Youtube TV may not be; however, FuboTV and SpectrumTV development are already in the works. 
any updates on fubotv and spectrumtv?
(2020-02-12, 15:12)markeymark Wrote:
(2019-04-08, 23:48)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-08, 23:16)cdkao Wrote: I don't think it is going to happen here, it's been too long Sad.  

I have working demos, but little time to finish the projects. They are on my todo list... No ETA's
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-02-12, 16:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-02-12, 15:12)markeymark Wrote:
(2019-04-08, 23:48)Lunatixz Wrote: Youtube TV may not be; however, FuboTV and SpectrumTV development are already in the works.  
I have working demos, but little time to finish the projects. They are on my todo list... No ETA's 

nice one, if you need a beta tester im free....lol
So no Youtube TV possible even with the built-in web browser in 19?
Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube TV2