Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kodi's 2017 Developers' Conference
We're excited to announce that the 2017 Kodi's Developers' Conference will be from the 5th through the 7th of May in Porto, Portugal!

You can read all about it at https://kodi.tv/article/kodis-2017-devel...conference
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Well hoping to have a drink with you guys in the "Devs Night" Wink
I'm in! Hope too see you here Big Grin
I'm definitely interested in attending the conference at Porto. Where can I get more info about it if/when available?
I mean location, fees, content etc.
You can't actually attend the conference but rather meet up for drinks one night during the conference.
So, when and where is going to be that drink with the fans here in Porto ?
We're still deciding location/time.

We'll keep you guys posted.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Tonight's meeting spot with Kodi Team: Adega Sports Bar in Porto.

Are ther any News regarding the release of the XBOX One S UWP App?
Beamer:Sony VPL-VW320ES|16:9/21:9(124")
Media/Sound/RC/Lights:Kodi on Nvidia Shield and HTPC|Marantz SR7009 (Auro3D-10.4)|HarmonySmart|iPadAir(Constellation)|FHEM
Nope
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Kodi's 2017 Developers' Conference00