Krypton Keyboard/Mouse Issues
Hey guys, I've been using Kodi for about a year or so. Im not an expert by any means and I just updated to Krypton. I'm running macosx Yosemite 10.10.5. So as I'm going through the settings menu in Krypton I accidentally turned off the mouse and now my computer keyboard arrow keys wont allow me to get back to the settings menu and neither will any of the old keyboard shortcuts. I tried deleting Kodi and reinstalling it and the mouse is still turned off. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks
Why don't arrow keys allow you to change it back?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I hit esc out of the menu before realizing what I had turned off. Now it'll let me scroll through the options: video, music, tv, etc in the home screen but it won't allow me access to the power button, setting button, and whatever the third option is on the home screen.
it will press up or down to get to it
still not working
hmm strange one, ii can get everywhere with the keyboard
Me to - remove your guisettings.xml from your userdata (wiki) folder should reset your settings...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Removing the guisesetrings.xml did it. Thanks guys, this has made life a whole lot easier.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton Keyboard/Mouse Issues0