MusicIP Mixer (MusicIP.com, similar to Last.fm)
(2019-08-22, 13:32)ThumbOne Wrote:
(2019-08-20, 07:33)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Look here: https://github.com/Ineaweb/script.lastfm...eneratorPM

Use this addon for a long time works great.
Maybe that helps you on.
OK tried it on Kodi 18 and won't install.

```
The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.0 could not be satisfied.
```

Any idea how to resolve that?  Spent ages searching on-line with no luck.  

I have it on Kodi 18 and on Kodi 17 (WIN10, Android, Pi = Libereelec, Android TV Box = Coreelec). I have never had problems installing.
Since you have probably a mistake in your Kodi installation in it.

Look that you have internet in your installation because the addon still needs "script.module.elementtree" and "script.module.simplejson" is automatically installed from Kodi-Repo.
Otherwise try a clean Kodi installation.
This addon is ok.
(2019-08-23, 03:04)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2019-08-22, 13:32)ThumbOne Wrote:
(2019-08-20, 07:33)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Look here: https://github.com/Ineaweb/script.lastfm...eneratorPM

Use this addon for a long time works great.
Maybe that helps you on.
OK tried it on Kodi 18 and won't install.

```
The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.0 could not be satisfied.
```

Any idea how to resolve that?  Spent ages searching on-line with no luck.   

I have it on Kodi 18 and on Kodi 17 (WIN10, Android, Pi = Libereelec, Android TV Box = Coreelec). I have never had problems installing.
Since you have probably a mistake in your Kodi installation in it.

Look that you have internet in your installation because the addon still needs "script.module.elementtree" and "script.module.simplejson" is automatically installed from Kodi-Repo.
Otherwise try a clean Kodi installation.
This addon is ok. 
No idea how a mistake can be made during install, it's a simple package on Linux, can't recall any questions, and it works fine as does every other addon I've tried just not this one.  BUT, I forked it on github, cloned it locally, zipped it up and it worked. Which was great anyhow as I am setting up a dev environment to play with these and learn from them. So it's installed and I can see and I'll give it a spin.
(2019-08-09, 16:48)Brainy007 Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 14:29)ThumbOne Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 16:48)Brainy007 Wrote:  

That is awesome! Alas the download is broken now some 4 years later and I wonder if you could make it available again? And/or submit it as an official addon? I would love to use it, and/or take it as s tarting point towards refining one to submit as an official easy to install addon. It will of course always predicate having a headless music IP server running but I can provide howtos in that space along with an addon (at least if you're on Linux).   
Sure, the file was still there but I guess Dropbox changed in the meantime. Hopefully this link works (don't use Dropbox that often anymore) https://www.dropbox.com/s/pl9v54l7luftiu...p.zip?dl=0
Updated the files to the latest ones I made. Hope it works for you or is a good starting point.

Great little plugin! Would it be possible to let the plugin automatically add songs while the playlist is progressing? So for example when the playlist alsmost ends, 20 songs get added automatically?
(2019-11-24, 19:32)CypherMK Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 16:48)Brainy007 Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 14:29)ThumbOne Wrote: That is awesome! Alas the download is broken now some 4 years later and I wonder if you could make it available again? And/or submit it as an official addon? I would love to use it, and/or take it as s tarting point towards refining one to submit as an official easy to install addon. It will of course always predicate having a headless music IP server running but I can provide howtos in that space along with an addon (at least if you're on Linux).   
Sure, the file was still there but I guess Dropbox changed in the meantime. Hopefully this link works (don't use Dropbox that often anymore) https://www.dropbox.com/s/pl9v54l7luftiu...p.zip?dl=0
Updated the files to the latest ones I made. Hope it works for you or is a good starting point.

Great little plugin! Would it be possible to let the plugin automatically add songs while the playlist is progressing? So for example when the playlist alsmost ends, 20 songs get added automatically?   

I have the plugin working and I'm tweaking to suit my needs successfully, but this is something I'd like to do as well, an ongoing rolling playlist.

It's a Kodi general question then as to whenever an addon can be fired whenever a new song starts playing say, at which time the playlist position and size can easily be compared and if the one is within a few songs of the other add more songs to the playlist (and optionally remove songs from the front of the playlist too to avoid endless growth). Wonder what the maximum playlist length for practical purposes is?

But central question would be be how to have a plugin fire on start of each song?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MusicIP Mixer (MusicIP.com, similar to Last.fm)2