Plexbmc and Amber Cosmetic Issue
Just switched back to Plexbmc and Amber and noticed a small cosmetic issue. Not a big deal just hoping it could get fixed sometime in the future. When using the vertical menu the title bar covers half of your server name. i also noticed when you highlight a movie on the home screen shelf ( i'm using the jarvis shelves) the banner that pops out from the left side that in older versions gave you the movie info is now blank.

Thanks

watch gallery
(2017-04-10, 00:43)markj24 Wrote: Just switched back to Plexbmc and Amber and noticed a small cosmetic issue. Not a big deal just hoping it could get fixed sometime in the future. When using the vertical menu the title bar covers half of your server name. i also noticed when you highlight a movie on the home screen shelf ( i'm using the jarvis shelves) the banner that pops out from the left side that in older versions gave you the movie info is now blank.

Thanks

Hi. Thanks for the report. Are you using Jarvis or new style shelves and does the sidebar popout and is blank or does it not appear at all?
I'm using the jarvis shelves and the sidebar does pop out it is just blank
(2017-04-11, 19:17)markj24 Wrote: I'm using the jarvis shelves and the sidebar does pop out it is just blank

Thanks, are you able to test the changes here:

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....71843dfc25
Tested these changes and everything is good. thanks for all your hard work.
(2017-04-11, 23:52)markj24 Wrote: Tested these changes and everything is good. thanks for all your hard work.

No problem, I'll send them to jester for 3.0.8 soon.
I noticed another small issue. using the jarvis shelves, when you highlight a tv show in the on deck shelf the tv show and episode names are suppost to be shown under icon but the tv show name is being show twice and no episode name.

watch gallery
(2017-04-23, 18:34)markj24 Wrote: I noticed another small issue. using the jarvis shelves, when you highlight a tv show in the on deck shelf the tv show and episode names are suppost to be shown under icon but the tv show name is being show twice and no episode name.

That's odd as it is using the same variables that were used in Jarvis, maybe something changed in the plexbmc addon, I'll see if I can find anything.
I tried plexbmc 4.0.0 beta4 and the tv show name and episode title show up so you were right... it is something in the new version of plexbmc. unfortunately the older version of plexbmc isn't completely compatible with kodi17.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plexbmc and Amber Cosmetic Issue0