Greynetic Screensaver
Hello everyone... have just upgraded to Krypton from Jarvis (after a full uninstall/reinstall) and am unable to find any optional screensavers, namely Greynetic, that were available in Jarvis. I see all of the screensavers in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons folder but am still unable to choose any of them. I've tried looking in the Kodi Screensaver Add-on Repository but don't see them there either. What gives? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Any idea's on the above? Thanks for any help/suggestions...
It may be worth trying to looking through the addons section on your device as some addons in Krypton seem to automatically mark themselves as disabled once you upgrade from jarvis.
(2017-07-10, 12:48)FoxForceFive Wrote: It may be worth trying to looking through the addons section on your device as some addons in Krypton seem to automatically mark themselves as disabled once you upgrade from jarvis.
OK... so how do I enable them? As I mentioned above this was a clean install of Krypton, not an upgrade, after completely uninstalling Jarvis, including the Roaming folder. Also the aforementioned screen savers are all in the addons folder of Krypton, just not listed as options like they were in Jarvis. Thanks again for any help/suggestions... ps, ketchup... ;^)
Where did you download the Greynetic screensaver from?

I just checked my test install, and there is no Greynetic screensaver on the fresh install. So I am thinking that, although you say you have a fresh install, you did not delete the Userdata folder from your previous install and it is still showing up as available. Could this be possible?

If I look at the available add-ons here... https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...=title+ASC there is no Greynetic screensaver.

Is it available somewhere else that I have overlooked?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-23, 05:59)Karellen Wrote: Where did you download the Greynetic screensaver from?

I just checked my test install, and there is no Greynetic screensaver on the fresh install. So I am thinking that, although you say you have a fresh install, you did not delete the Userdata folder from your previous install and it is still showing up as available. Could this be possible?

If I look at the available add-ons here... https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...=title+ASC there is no Greynetic screensaver.

Is it available somewhere else that I have overlooked?
I am certain I deleted the Kodi Roaming folder when uninstalling Jarvis, checking the box asking are you sure? I went back and looked after uninstalling just to make sure before I installed Krypton and it was gone.

I didn't download Greynetic from anywhere. It's included in both Jarvis and Krypton installs. Greynetic and several other screensavers are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons. In Jarvis they are all available to select as optional screensavers, in Krypton they are not, just can't figure out why?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Greynetic Screensaver0