Is there a Google Photos Screensaver
Hi All,

I have searched around the forum and checked on the search engines, but I can't seem to find a screensaver that connects to my Google photos.

I did find a couple of articles that said I could use Picasaweb addon and the plugin slideshow but PicasaWeb addon does not work for me for some reason. If i put in my username and tell it not to use login then my profile picture appears however, when i say use my login and put in my password it can't find anything.

So my question is - is there a screensaver that will link directly to my google photos?

Thank you
I would love to see this too actually, maybe someone with the know-how could pick this up? Google Photos is amazing, but as a screensaver in Kodi would be incredible.
+1 One of the nice things about my Android box vs my RaspberryPI is the Google Daydreaming screensaver.
(2016-03-17, 04:20)Gothicawakening Wrote: +1 One of the nice things about my Android box vs my RaspberryPI is the Google Daydreaming screensaver.

Good call! I didn't realize Daydream would work with Google Photos, I use it on my phone with the clock but didn't even think about trying that on my Android box. Thanks Gothicawakening!
I would love to see this, something similar to the "backdrop" feature on Chromecasts which you can chose a specific / shared folder to have displayed when you're not using it.

Currently I have to save local copies of these photos and then use the Kodi slideshow feature which is a bit of a pain.
Any news on that? :-|

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a Google Photos Screensaver0