whats your favourite skin
Hey what's everyone's favourite skin on krypton
Mine is titan who else agrees with me here
I'm pretty non committal, but Krypton default of Estuary has my eye.

The conversation is best situated in the Skins Support area so I'll move this out of the general Kodi discussions.
Went from Confluence to Estuary :-)

Never liked any other 3rd party skins because they are either not adding substantial extras for me or are making it too complex to maintain on multiple systems.
Confluence or Aeon Nox.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
I've only been using Kodi a few weeks, and still learning the basics.
Being a beginner, I've only experienced Krypton v17.0
I started with Estuary, but I am currently using Estuary Mod, as I heard it was easy for beginners.
Not too sure what the difference is, as I wasn't on Estuary long enough to remember.

I find it easy to find recently added movies, but struggle when I want to just browse through the full collection.
I also find browsing through Actors is difficult, as there are thousands listed.
Was using Aeon Nox, but really liking Estuary after moving to Krypton.
Started with Estuary. To many display glitches (started a thread in it's forum - not committed yet). Back to Confluence.
Metropolis and Aeon Nox Silvo.
I am taking a break from minimalistic and modern looking skins with no soul.
Former Aeon MQ user not an estuary user.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
whats your favourite skin0