v17 fanart from playlist
Hi there,

I was wondering whether it is possible to set up Kodi 17.0 with Aeon Now skin to show the fanarts of just the playlist?

I've set up a few homescreen buttons referring to playlists, like kids movies and regular movies, but when tapping over the kids movies button for example, its also showing fanart from regular movies... For me it looks like the only option to pick is "movies fanart" for both those buttons.

Thanks for any help!

Mike
Go to the Main Menu settings section, select the menu item you want, select "Select background".

Scroll thru the "Select Background" menu to the (Video Playlist) portion, select the applicable playlist.

That should do it. I'm using the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin, "smart playlists" and each playlist has it's own folder in my library.

Edit: As I look at my playlists in these pics I think to myself "WTF, are you 12 years old?!"
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
Thanks a lot. It looks a bit different in my interface, but it definetely pointed me out in the right direction!

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart from playlist0