iOS Unable to load and play recent movies
I downloaded an XBMC Kodi app from the App store. Apparently this app was short lived and was taken out of the app store several days later. The app does nothing but list movies with a connection to IMDB for a movie summary and a PLAY MOVIE button. The app gives a list of movies and you have to watch a very short commercial usually for game apps etc. Most movies will play from the app but very new ones will not load. What is really funny is that I now know that the app will play the most recent movies from other folks wifis. I realized this after hooking up on a friend's wifi and I was able to play the most recent movies. Very recent movies will still not play on my wifi. Is there an internet wifi setting which I need to change on my iPhone to make this work?

I have an I phone 6 with the latest ios whatever number it is. Thanks
Have you read the forum rules (wiki)?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
There is no app from us in the app store. This is scam for sure.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to load and play recent movies0