Frequent Crashes At 4K With Subtitles
I'm just getting a 404 on that file. :O
you probably need to wait until the mirrors have synced
Forgot about that, can take around 30 minutes before the file is available

Sent from my LG-H815
The janitor, cleaner of cruft, defender of style. Also known as the unfunny guy that doesn't understand signatures.
Had no crash with this build. The entire opening played without crashing this time! Big Grin

I'll test a few other files i know had several crash points and update with my results. Seems very promising!
Ok, so I've tried a few other files I have had crashes with before and none have crashed with this build. I think you've solved it. Thank you for the work you've put into this issue, Paxxi! Smile
Good to hear. Couldn't have done it without both of you testing and providing info [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
The janitor, cleaner of cruft, defender of style. Also known as the unfunny guy that doesn't understand signatures.
Things kinda went nuts this weekend and I wound up reinstalling Windows 10 on 3 different computers plus I was working on another build, so I never got around to testing this.

Do you still need me to test this build?

Also is this build build on 17.3 or 18 Nightly? I'm asking since InputSteam.Adaptive is, AFAIK, not working in 18 yet and I loves me some YouTube. :3
Can't hurt but you don't have to if you're short on time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frequent Crashes At 4K With Subtitles2