How to 'Set Content' for Local Files? (as in Estuary)
Hi,
Me, very noob. I'm only a little bit familiar with Estuary skin and there, once I had chosen my sources for movies - in my case, local files on a NAS - I would have to right click the source and select 'Set Content' so that it would start scraping my chosen source.

In Aeon Nox, I can't figure out how to get it to scrape my content? As it is now, I've chosen my Video Library but it just shows as a list with no images, description, nothing. Just like a boring Windows Explorer list of files. What am I missing here?

I pretty much went through all the menus I could find but found nothing....help! Confused
What protocol is your NAS using?

If you are using UPnP, that may be your problem. I don't think you can use scrapers with that protocol?

If you are using UPnP, try using NFS first, then SMB.

Let me know how it goes

Cheers,

Gary
Running Kodi on Arch 64bit Linux (Leia 18.9) ,  Android Nougat (Leia 18.9) CoreELEC (S905 community builds Leia 18.9)
YES! Thanks that was in fact my problem :-)

Damn, I certainly find Kodi very confusing and complicated!? Allow I am slooowly getting things done and it's starting to shape up but invariably, as soon as I get something done/solved, I immediately stumble on another problem Confused

What really baffles me now is all various sources for adding content?! Video, Movie, File, Source and in various places in the interface!? Sometimes I later realised they were the same thing, just accessed from different locations but often they are different but I don't understand why? What makes them different??
A steep learning curve....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to 'Set Content' for Local Files? (as in Estuary)0