Probably a dumb question
Outstanding skin... Does everything I need plus some. Only question, I searched but could not find. How do I display movies in sets. Example, I have 10 Star Trek movies. Regardless of which view I use, I see no way to have them as a set.

Thanks!!

Rob
hmmm, interesting. I just switched to Titan to have a look, I couldn't find it either. I then switched back to the skin I've been using (Metropolis) and I couldn't find it in that one either. I had enabled it previously in the default skin, and it is displaying in sets in Metropolis. If a Titan expert doesn't have an answer for you, I can say that switching to estuary and enabling it, then switching to the other skin keeps them displaying in sets. I just did that, and it changed how it displayed in metropolis (I was also getting the sets when I switched to Titan).
IIR, I believe it's a kodi setting
Yep. Probably in settings > media > library > video.
And you may well need to enable advanced or expert settings to see the option.
I can't easily check as mine is set in advancedsettings.xml so I never see the option.
Its under Settings/Media/Videos in this screen you will see a subsection LIBRARY/SHOW MOVIE SETS

But you have to make sure that you have selected 'Standard' or 'Expert' setting, but by default kodi will set you under 'Basic' and the above option won't be enough visible.
Have a look at the instructions in the Kodi wiki:
Movie sets

Also there is quite a helpful addon:
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
Thanks everyone, was aware of the Kodi setting, but still no joy. Must be something else about my setup.

Thanks,

Rob
(2017-04-14, 20:40)robmich Wrote: Must be something else about my setup.
Not just your setup. When I switched to Titan, there were NO sub-categories under "library" and when I switched, I immediately changed the settings from "basic" to "advanced". There is also no sub-category for Media under "Settings". Under "skin settings" there's "Media library views" with an option to display a watched indicator for Movie Sets,but not the "group in sets" option. I could not find it either.

(It's not a huge drama, because it can be set with the default skin, and the setting "sticks" through upgrades. I'd never looked for it when I tried different skins because it was already set and I'd never needed to.)
What version of the skin are you guys running ? Sounds like a very outdated version not suitable for Krypton.
If you use the latest stable or beta version the options should be there in the settings menus
(2017-04-24, 00:23)marcelveldt Wrote: What version of the skin are you guys running ? Sounds like a very outdated version not suitable for Krypton.
If you use the latest stable or beta version the options should be there in the settings menus
Oh yes, I deliberately searched for a very outdated version..... sigh. I used the most recent version, listed under addons for "krypton".

Where precisely is it in the settings menu?
(2017-04-24, 01:54)bilgepump Wrote: Where precisely is it in the settings menu?

Settings --> Media Settings --> Videos --> Library --> Show movie sets
(2017-04-24, 10:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 01:54)bilgepump Wrote: Where precisely is it in the settings menu?

Settings --> Media Settings --> Videos --> Library --> Show movie sets
Thanks, There is no "media settings" under settings. The version I have installed was downloaded as being for krypton, perhaps using a newer build might solve it for the OP, I see there have been newer releases.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Probably a dumb question0