Win Kodi 14 version how to use the hardwaredecode~~~
same title, how to use the hardwaredecode from kodi (14)

system:window 7(32)
The graphics card ;NVIDIA Quadro K1200

i always use the nvidiainspector to set G-card
but my CPU usage still not go down to normal levels

somebody ~~~~ help ~~~
any body~~~
why on earth do you use kodi14?
(2017-04-15, 22:51)marantz Wrote: why on earth do you use kodi14?

i want do some test ,because the kodi 17 can not make one screen can be divided into multiple screens,just like the the screen hangning out the buliding
also ,i must ues the hardware decoding ,all in all , i want use kodi decoding the 8k film source and play on the a certain number of screens
v14 cannot do hw decoding of ANY 8k videos ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-04-17, 14:25)fritsch Wrote: v14 cannot do hw decoding of ANY 8k videos ...

what? ......ogd...265 also not? ok. put it away , can you just tell me the kodi code that kodi team Uploaded to the Internet can work
?
i download the kodi 14, but i can not Compile the source code successful on the VS

have you test the code?

come on man ......lots of mistake.....
Are you kidding me? v14 was released 3 years+ ago and used by millions of people and built succesfully by hundred thousands ...

The only mistake I see is on your 8th layer.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-04-18, 11:31)fritsch Wrote: Are you kidding me? v14 was released 3 years+ ago and used by millions of people and built succesfully by hundred thousands ...

The only mistake I see is on your 8th layer.

oh dude , i just let angry rushed in my mind, i apologize
,becaues work out one , came out another one ,so ,i just can not control my word

The important point is that I just don't understand is that i do not think that any body Compile the code at the first time successfulliy,but they find the mistack and kill it,
On the contrary i do not know what i can do , so ,I am sorry

by the way , If you download the source code from git, what will you do to make it successful?my mean is Can you tell me the whole compilation process, because I don't know about you the whole structure and code of the project, I don't know what is performed first, what is last execution )
How about following the instructions on the wiki http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Compile_Kodi_for_Windows
(2017-04-18, 12:03)jjd-uk Wrote: How about following the instructions on the wiki http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Compile_Kodi_for_Windows
hi guys , i take your advice,and have a look,
but , my DownloadMingwBuildEnv.bat do not have the line26, on the orther word, my computer is 32 bit ,so ,i just make some change ,but my DownloadMingwBuildEnv.bat do not have "set msys2 = msys64",and so ,i can't change it become "set msys2 = msys32", can you tell me how can i do to kill this problem~?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14 version how to use the hardwaredecode~~~1